• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

I have an object called Leave Tracker, where users enter the leave date, reason, and number of hours, user can create more than one record in a day with different hours, ex: 1 entry with 2 hours and another entry with 4 hours. but my request is that we should not allow a user to create/update a leave tracker record if the leave hours are more than 8 in a single day per user?

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Madhu
Hi Team,

I have an object called Leave Tracker, where users enter the leave date, reason, and number of hours, user can create more than one record in a day with different hours, ex: 1 entry with 2 hours and another entry with 4 hours. but my request is that we should not allow a user to create/update a leave tracker record if the leave hours are more than 8 in a single day per user?

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Madhu
Hi Team,

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Madhu