• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Whenever I am trying to Create a new resource like a controller or helper for a Lightning Component, the below message get triggered as a pop-up. However post selecting OK. I am able to proceed with resource creation and everything works fine. But this is triggered always at the first time of resource creation for all new lightning components and application

duplicate value found: AuraDefinitionBundleId duplicates value on record with id: 0Ad28000000RLPy

Error Message
Hi Guys,

I am trying to edit a pageblock table using a commandline button, I want to edit a particular row only inside a page block, however my assignTo is not working somehow

<apex:column>
                <apex:commandLink reRender="DetailPanel,EditPanel" onclick="EditEnable()"  type="image/png">
                    <apex:image value="{!$Resource.PencilImage}"/>
                    <apex:param name="CurrentRecordId" assignTo="{!CurrentRecordId}" value="{!acc.Id}"/>
                      </apex:commandlink>
                    </apex:column>

Do we use Record Types only when we need to populate different picklist values for different profiles ? If we can use Record Types for different page layouts as well then why do we have Page Layout functionality seperately in Salesforce ?

Whenever I am trying to Create a new resource like a controller or helper for a Lightning Component, the below message get triggered as a pop-up. However post selecting OK. I am able to proceed with resource creation and everything works fine. But this is triggered always at the first time of resource creation for all new lightning components and application

duplicate value found: AuraDefinitionBundleId duplicates value on record with id: 0Ad28000000RLPy

Error Message