• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I need help in resolving the following formula.
IF(
AND(Month([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)=3,Day([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)=1),
DATE(YEAR([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c) + 1, Month([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c),Day([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)-2),
DATE(YEAR([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c) + 1, Month([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c),Day([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)-1)
)
As per the formula, if the month is 3 and day is 1, the formula fails to provide the result. Can someon help me achieve the logic where the result would be 1 day less than the field ([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c) considering leap years as well?

TIA
Hello, I need help in resolving the following formula.
IF(
AND(Month([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)=3,Day([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)=1),
DATE(YEAR([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c) + 1, Month([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c),Day([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)-2),
DATE(YEAR([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c) + 1, Month([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c),Day([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c)-1)
)
As per the formula, if the month is 3 and day is 1, the formula fails to provide the result. Can someon help me achieve the logic where the result would be 1 day less than the field ([CLQ_Program_Transaction__c].CLQ_License_Start_Date__c) considering leap years as well?

TIA