• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using CloudCraze. I need to be able to add the same product to a cart multiple times as a separate cart items, rather than it combining into the same cart item. We use ccrz.ccApiCart.addTo so that it gets the pricing correct based on storefront and price group, etc. I've tried passing unique values for ccrz.ccApiCart.LINE_DATA_LABEL and ccrz.ccApiCart.LINE_DATA_EXT_SKU, but it seems to ignore these and continue to aggregate the same products into the same cart item. Is it possible to use the API and still get separate cart items for same product? Any ideas how I can go about doing this?
I would like to be able to query the results shown on the Monitor Bulk Data Load Jobs page, but I need to know if that is possible and if it is, I need to know the api name.

Thanks!
I would like to be able to query the results shown on the Monitor Bulk Data Load Jobs page, but I need to know if that is possible and if it is, I need to know the api name.

Thanks!
I am on the last module of the Build a Discount Calculator trail. I have verified the first 4 steps and received the 50 points (everything was configured correctly). Now, when I try to verify my last step I am getting the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Calculate Discount' custom button doesn't exist or isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

I've verfied the creation of the button, it's on the correct page layout and I've tested the button- it gives me the correct discount percentage and discounted amount.

Any other ideas on what I should check? I'm at a loss.