• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I had scheduled around 22 Jobs till last Friday on on SF Org with different schedules. All these 22 jobs were visible in Scheduled Jobs Tab. Starting from this Monday(16th Feb 2015) I'm getting an Error : System.AsyncException: You have exceeded the maximum number (5) of Apex scheduled jobs when I try to schedule the same number of Jobs.
Its allowing only 5 Jobs to be submitted. 

Org might have been upgraded to Spring 2015 over the weekend. As per the Spring 2015 notes, we can use Apex Flex Queues to shcedule upto 100 Apex Jobs. We tried activating the Apex Flex Queue from Critical Updates section, but still the issue persists.

Need advise on what can be done to get the limit back to 100.
Hi All,

I had scheduled around 22 Jobs till last Friday on on SF Org with different schedules. All these 22 jobs were visible in Scheduled Jobs Tab. Starting from this Monday(16th Feb 2015) I'm getting an Error : System.AsyncException: You have exceeded the maximum number (5) of Apex scheduled jobs when I try to schedule the same number of Jobs.

Org might have been upgraded to Spring 2015 over the weekend. As per the Spring 2015 notes, we can use Apex Flex Queues to shcedule upto 100 Apex Jobs. We tried activating the Apex Flex Queue from Critical Updates section, but still the issue persists.

Hi All,