• 199 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My query doesn't give any results ,but records do exsists.
Domain is a formula field and its field security is visible to all .
select Id,Domain__c, Name from Account where Domain__c    = 'walmart.com'

Please help
Configure appropriate organization-wide defaults
You’ve been asked to create a custom object for tracking projects. The Project custom object records should only be visible to the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. Create the Project custom object and then create an organization-wide default for the Project object to accommodate for this use case.
The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.
 What I have tried is that I made in organization's sharing settings  for object Project below settings
Object: Project
Default Internal Access:Public Read/Write
Default External Access:Public Read Only
Grant Access Using Hierarchies:Tick yes
 Got below error
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The organization-wide default for the Project custom object was not configured correctly"

Please guide me

Hi guys,

I am working with a client who has over 250,000 records that need to be imported in the initial import of their data. Is there a tool that I can use that will allow me to import that volume in the initial import. They don't want to pay for a subription as once the data is on the system then that's it, there won't be anymore mass imports.
I am not able to assign Salesforce Administrator profile to a new user. Due to this I wont be able to complete the Challenge for "Control Access to the Organization". Id ont see the "Salesforce" User License in the list while trying to add a new user in my developer account.

Here is the formula - It is pulling in all needed information, but when the amount on the opportunity is updated it is not pulling in the new amount. Does anyone have any ideas how to make this work. I was thinking I may have to have a workflow with this code to update everytime an opportunity record is updated?

Account.Name &  IF( Amount > 0, " - $" &  TEXT(Amount) , "") &  IF( LEN( Project_Code__c) > 0 , " - Project " &  Project_Code__c , "") &  IF( ISBLANK( CloseDate ) = FALSE , " - " &  TEXT(MONTH(CloseDate)) & "/" & TEXT(DAY(CloseDate)) & "/" & TEXT(YEAR(CloseDate)),"")

Thank you for any help
My query doesn't give any results ,but records do exsists.
Domain is a formula field and its field security is visible to all .
select Id,Domain__c, Name from Account where Domain__c    = 'walmart.com'

Please help
Hi,

I have a number of Validation rules that prevent emails being created as case. I am looking to put something in the formula that would exclude for example case origin <> 'email'. Struggling to find the full syntax for this. Can anyone else?
Hi,

I am trying to run a validation on the opportunity object only when the Deal Type (Deal_Type__c) is set to 'Direct' and the Amount (Amount_Financed__c) is greater than or equal to $1m and the user is trying to change the stage to "Submitted for Approval".

I have developed the following script but cannot make it work only in the above conditions and now I cant get my script past a syntax error.

SCRIPT::::::

IF(
(OR
(
(Amount_Financed__c >= 1000000),
(TEXT(Deal_Type__c) = "Direct"), 
(TEXT(StageName) = "Submitted for Approval")
)
),
(
ISBLANK(Introducer_Program_Partner__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Introducer_Program_Partner__r.Relationship_Type__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Account.Legal_Name__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.Common_Name__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.ABN__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.ACN__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.Phone), 
ISBLANK(Account.Website), 
ISBLANK(Account.Customer_Email__c), 
(Account.OJSERLIB__IsBillingAddressValid__c = FALSE), 
ISPICKVAL(Account.Industry,""), 
ISPICKVAL(Account.Entity_Type__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Account.Business_Age__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.Accountant__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.Group_Structure__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.Role_of_Borrower_within_Group_Structure__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.Key_Contracts_Relationships__c), 
ISBLANK(Proposed_Funding_Strucutre__c), 
ISBLANK(Description), 
ISBLANK(Amount_Financed__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Product_Type__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(Product__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Term__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Payment__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(Instalment_Timing__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Balloon_Residual_Value_RV__c), 
ISBLANK(Risk_Approved_Margin__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Currency__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(Payment_Method__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Supporting_Information__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Asset_Type_1__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(Asset_Type_2__c,""), 
ISBLANK(Asset_Cost_Excl_GST__c), 
ISBLANK(Asset_Use__c), 
ISPICKVAL(New_or_Used_Asset__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(Asset_Location_State__c,""), 
(Account.GSA_Over_Company__c = FALSE), 
/*(Account.ppsr_search_completed__c = FALSE),*/ 
ISBLANK(Account.Existing_Debt_Commitments__c), 
ISBLANK(Account.DSC_Debt_Service__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Account.Obligor_Externally_Rated_Company_Ratin__c,""), 
ISPICKVAL(Account.Obligor_Parent_External_Rating__c,""), 
(Account.ATO_Portal_Access_Provided__c = FALSE) 
)
)

Configure appropriate organization-wide defaults
You’ve been asked to create a custom object for tracking projects. The Project custom object records should only be visible to the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. Create the Project custom object and then create an organization-wide default for the Project object to accommodate for this use case.
The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.
 What I have tried is that I made in organization's sharing settings  for object Project below settings
Object: Project
Default Internal Access:Public Read/Write
Default External Access:Public Read Only
Grant Access Using Hierarchies:Tick yes
 Got below error
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The organization-wide default for the Project custom object was not configured correctly"

Please guide me

Hi, 

Below is the formula written which has no error but this is not working when values are changed in forecast category name please suggest me what is the issue with the formula field.  
AND(
 ISCHANGED(ForecastCategoryName),
 OR(
  AND(
   PRIORVALUE(ForecastCategoryName) = 'Pipeline',
   ISPICKVAL(ForecastCategoryName,'Best Case')
  ),
  AND(
   PRIORVALUE(ForecastCategoryName) = 'Pipeline',
   ISPICKVAL(ForecastCategoryName,'Commit')
  ),
  AND(
   PRIORVALUE(ForecastCategoryName) = 'Best Case',
   ISPICKVAL(ForecastCategoryName,'Pipeline')
  ),
  AND(
   PRIORVALUE(ForecastCategoryName) = 'Commit',
   ISPICKVAL(ForecastCategoryName,'Pipeline')
  )
 )
)

Thanks
Sudhir
Hi guys,

I am working with a client who has over 250,000 records that need to be imported in the initial import of their data. Is there a tool that I can use that will allow me to import that volume in the initial import. They don't want to pay for a subription as once the data is on the system then that's it, there won't be anymore mass imports.
I am not able to assign Salesforce Administrator profile to a new user. Due to this I wont be able to complete the Challenge for "Control Access to the Organization". Id ont see the "Salesforce" User License in the list while trying to add a new user in my developer account.

public class MyHelloWorld {

//This is the class name, which will encapsulate the code for the class itself, of course.

//Now, inside the class encapsulation, add the following code:

public static void applyDiscount(Book_c[] books) {

for (Book_c b :Books){

b.Price_c *= 0.9;

{

{

}
I am trying to create an Apex Trigger that performs a Rollup from a custom object to Contacts. Here is the error that I am receiving: Didn't understand relationship 'Assignments__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Below is the code:

trigger RollupActiveAssigmentLevelsToContact on pse__Assignment__c (after insert, after update, after delete) {

set<Id> set_id = new set<Id>();

List<Contact> con_list = new List<Contact>();

if(trigger.isInsert || trigger.isUpdate){
        for(pse__Assignment__c myAssignment : trigger.New) {
            set_id.add(myAssignment.pse__Resource__c);
        }
    }
    else if(trigger.isDelete){
        for(pse__Assignment__c myAssignment : trigger.Old){
            set_id.add(myAssignment.pse__Resource__c);
        }
    }

if(trigger.isAfter && (trigger.isInsert || trigger.isUpdate || trigger.isDelete)){
        con_list = [SELECT id,Total_Levels__c, (SELECT id,name FROM Assignments__r WHERE Active_Assignment__c = TRUE) FROM Contact WHERE id IN :set_id];

for(Contact con : con_list){
            if(con.Assignments__r.size()>0)
                con.Total_Levels__c = con.Assignments__r.size();
            else
                con.Total_Levels__c = 0;
        }
        if(!con_list.isEmpty())
        update con_list;
    }
}

Here is a snip of the Child Relationship name:

User-added image

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!