• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am at the part where I am authorizing the DevHub using the web login flow:
sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub.
It has been a while and I do not see any activity on the command prompt. How long does it take to authorize the DevHub?
I am in the last action where the process builder calls the invocable apex class. When i look for the class it appears with the LabelName
 'Give a Thanks Badge' and the lookups do not show up on the Giver Id and Receiver Id fields. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
User-added image
If i put the apex class name as is shown in the trail it still does not find the Giver Id and Receiver Id values. My apex code has an active status.
User-added image
Thank you.
I have fininshed the  Quick Start Lightning Project and all 6 steps were verified. In the 5th step where the app needs to be previewed I get the following error - This webpage has a redirect loop ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

Anyone encountered this error? Is this filter not correct?
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

Filter Logic:1 AND (2 AND 3)

1. Amount greater than ""25,000""

2. Stage not equal to "Closed Won"

3. Stage not equal to "Closed Lost"

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001o000000TZndIAAT; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country from the list of valid countries.: Shipping Country: [ShippingCountry]

Got the above error - wondering what it meant?
User-added image

I get this error in the Add Criteria of the Process builder when the 'is changed' operator is set to 'true' on Account Shipping city. What does it mean?
I get this error in the Add Criteria of the Process builder when the 'is changed' operator is set to 'true' on Account Shipping city. What does it mean?
I am at the part where I am authorizing the DevHub using the web login flow:
sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub.
It has been a while and I do not see any activity on the command prompt. How long does it take to authorize the DevHub?
Hello,
I am trying to complete the salesforceDX trail (Convert and Deploy an Existing App). In the command line when I try to create the following scratch-org 

sfdx force:org:create -f config/project-scratch-def.json -a MyScratchOrg
I get this error:
ERROR running force:org:create:  You do not have access to the [ScratchOrgInfo] object.
Also, I am logged in DevHub.
I am in the last action where the process builder calls the invocable apex class. When i look for the class it appears with the LabelName
 'Give a Thanks Badge' and the lookups do not show up on the Giver Id and Receiver Id fields. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
User-added image
If i put the apex class name as is shown in the trail it still does not find the Giver Id and Receiver Id values. My apex code has an active status.
User-added image
Thank you.
Anyone encountered this error? Is this filter not correct?
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

Filter Logic:1 AND (2 AND 3)

1. Amount greater than ""25,000""

2. Stage not equal to "Closed Won"

3. Stage not equal to "Closed Lost"