• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the Opportunity record I have a quick action to create Contact roles. When I click on the quick action , I am opening a flow screen. And on that screen I need to prepopulate the Opportunity Id from where I came . What is the way ? 

I created a variable called recordID and set the type as input. Foe some reason that is not working. Any help ??
I am trying to create a new contact record like below. Someone the Lookup "AccountID" does not work !! What is wrong ? Please help !! 

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:hasRecordId,lightning:actionOverride" access="global">
    <div class="slds">
    <ui:scrollerWrapper class="scroll_down">
    <div class="slds-p-bottom_large slds-p-left_large slds-size--2-of-2 slds-medium-size--1-of-1 slds-large-size--2-of-2" >

<lightning:recordEditForm aura:id="recordViewForm" 
                                  recordTypeId="01220000000jDS7"
                                  objectApiName="Contact">
            <lightning:messages /><!--01220000000jDzL inactive-  01220000000jDS7 active-->
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="Salutation__c" />
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="FirstName" />
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="LastName" />
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="AccountId" />
            <lightning:button aura:id="submit" type="submit" label="Save" class="slds-m-top_medium" />
            <lightning:button aura:id="cancel" label="Cancel" class="slds-m-top_medium" onclick={!c.closeCreationWindow} />
        </lightning:recordEditForm>
    </div> 
    </ui:scrollerWrapper>
    </div>
</aura:component>
I am trying to create a new contact record like below. Someone the Lookup "AccountID" does not work !! What is wrong ? Please help !! 

<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:hasRecordId,lightning:actionOverride" access="global">
    <div class="slds">
    <ui:scrollerWrapper class="scroll_down">
    <div class="slds-p-bottom_large slds-p-left_large slds-size--2-of-2 slds-medium-size--1-of-1 slds-large-size--2-of-2" >

<lightning:recordEditForm aura:id="recordViewForm" 
                                  recordTypeId="01220000000jDS7"
                                  objectApiName="Contact">
            <lightning:messages /><!--01220000000jDzL inactive-  01220000000jDS7 active-->
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="Salutation__c" />
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="FirstName" />
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="LastName" />
            <lightning:inputField fieldName="AccountId" />
            <lightning:button aura:id="submit" type="submit" label="Save" class="slds-m-top_medium" />
            <lightning:button aura:id="cancel" label="Cancel" class="slds-m-top_medium" onclick={!c.closeCreationWindow} />
        </lightning:recordEditForm>
    </div> 
    </ui:scrollerWrapper>
    </div>
</aura:component>