• Krzysztof Nowacki

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Ive got a custom vf pages that were running a OK untill today when the "Response size exceeded 15MB organization limit" error appeared.

What can be the reason? Ive runed sandbox refresing yeastarday and it is In Queue at the moment.Could it be a reason? Any other possibilities What could happened?
Best,
Kris
Hi,
I can't find API name for field in custom object.
I was trying with below one but with no results

filter="{column:'Custom object name.CustomObjectFieldName',     or   filter="{column:'CustomObjectFieldName',  

How to get the JSON API field name (as I read it shoud be this one) for any object field?
Was trying to get this by entering adress:
eu2.salesforce.com/services/data/v35.0/analytics/reports/"reportName"/describe

but I can't download the file.

Any help?

Best
Kris

Hi,
Got problems with filter used in VF page.
I want to filter report by Opportunity Owner and Ive got error message. It works when I use ACCOUNT_OWNER filter by when trying OPPORTUNITY_OWNER, od just OWNER (it is OPP based report) it just isnt working.

The filter that works with acount owner is:
<analytics:reportChart reportId="00Ob0000003rYaj" cacheResults="false" filter="[{column:'ACCOUNT_OWNER',operator:'equals',value:'the name of sales rep'}]" />    

Any tips? 

Best
Kris
Hi,
What would be IF formula syntax than can be used in VF?
Got something like this below but the error (missing ")"  )  occours .What can be wrong?

<apex:inputField value="{!IF (Opportunity.Amount<1000,Opportunity.Monthly_price_c*number_of_months_c,Opportunity.Amount)}"/> <br/>
Hi,
I want to pass (in custom button) primary campaign from contact to Opp while creating Opp. Got some url code but the part opp17 is not working. Any ideas? 

/006/e?retURL=/{!Account.Id}&accid={!Account.Id}&RecordType=012110000004&ent=Opportunity
&opp17_lkid={!CampaignMember.ContactId}}&opp17={! CampaignMember.Campaign }
Hi,
Ive created custom lead convert button: 
/lead/leadconvert.jsp?retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}&id={!Lead.Id}&cstatus={!Lead.Status}

where I want to pass lead status name to lead converting page.
I have two lead statutes marked as "Converted": "qualifield" and "marketing  qualifield"

The converting page appears with this lead name copied but after clicking "convert" (with status marked in setup as converted) converted status pick list get 3 choices becouse is not matching previous lead status (just adding next option).

Then clicking convert the below error page/info appears:

Unable to Access Page
The value of the "cstatus" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. 

Any ideas how to fix this? :)

Best
Hello All,
I have a simple VF page that opens a Chart on a Account Page Layout;

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<script type="text/javascript">
function Test(){
var url = '/00Oj0000004KjPM';
window.parent.location.replace(url);
}
</script>
<apex:outputLink onclick="Test();">
    <analytics:reportChart cacheResults="false" reportId="00Oj0000004KjPM"
        filter="{column:'FK_ACC_ID',operator:'equals',value:'{!Account.Id}'}"
        size="small">
    </analytics:reportChart>  
   </apex:outputLink>
</apex:page>

This works ok but I cannot get the report to open in a 'new' window and the report that does open is not filtered by the Account id.

Any thoughts or suggestions is alwys appreciated.

Regards,
M
Hi,
Ive got a custom vf pages that were running a OK untill today when the "Response size exceeded 15MB organization limit" error appeared.

What can be the reason? Ive runed sandbox refresing yeastarday and it is In Queue at the moment.Could it be a reason? Any other possibilities What could happened?
Best,
Kris
Hi,
Got problems with filter used in VF page.
I want to filter report by Opportunity Owner and Ive got error message. It works when I use ACCOUNT_OWNER filter by when trying OPPORTUNITY_OWNER, od just OWNER (it is OPP based report) it just isnt working.

The filter that works with acount owner is:
<analytics:reportChart reportId="00Ob0000003rYaj" cacheResults="false" filter="[{column:'ACCOUNT_OWNER',operator:'equals',value:'the name of sales rep'}]" />    

Any tips? 

Best
Kris
Hi,
What would be IF formula syntax than can be used in VF?
Got something like this below but the error (missing ")"  )  occours .What can be wrong?

<apex:inputField value="{!IF (Opportunity.Amount<1000,Opportunity.Monthly_price_c*number_of_months_c,Opportunity.Amount)}"/> <br/>
I created a visualforce page that is currently being used as a custom home page for certain users(Sales Reps) to get around the 3 component limit on the home page dashboard. The page has 9 different reports using the analytics:reportChart component. This strategy worked for a couple months until a month or 2 ago when one of the reports just stopped loading and started throwing this error. 

"You can’t view the report chart because of an error. If the problem continues, contact salesforce.com Customer Support with as much information as you have, including the error code {0}, so that we can try to reproduce and fix the problem."

Below is the Visualforce code that I used. The report that is causeing all the issue is the first entry on the second set"00OC0000005glVf". I checked and that link is valid and brings up the report. 

As added info, this is not a joined or matrix report.
<apex:page >

<apex:sectionHeader title="Sales Dashboard 2.0"/>
	<apex:outputPanel id="charts" title="Charts" layout="block" style="width:75%;">

<style type="text/css">
	    #chartTable {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}
	    #chartTable td {text-align: center; font-weight: bold;}
	</style>
		<div id="chartTable">
			<table>
				<tr>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jY9D" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jY2R" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jYBi" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005glVf" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000006LQ9J" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jY8e" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000005jYBE" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000006M7JG" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
					<td><analytics:reportChart reportId="00OC0000006M7JH" size="medium" cacheResults="false" showRefreshButton="false"/></td>
				</tr>
			</table>
		</div>
	</apex:outputPanel>

Hi,
Ive created custom lead convert button: 
/lead/leadconvert.jsp?retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}&id={!Lead.Id}&cstatus={!Lead.Status}

where I want to pass lead status name to lead converting page.
I have two lead statutes marked as "Converted": "qualifield" and "marketing  qualifield"

The converting page appears with this lead name copied but after clicking "convert" (with status marked in setup as converted) converted status pick list get 3 choices becouse is not matching previous lead status (just adding next option).

Then clicking convert the below error page/info appears:

Unable to Access Page
The value of the "cstatus" parameter contains a character that is not allowed or the value exceeds the maximum allowed length. Remove the character from the parameter value or reduce the value length and resubmit. If the error still persists, report it to our Customer Support team. Provide the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. 

Any ideas how to fix this? :)

Best
Hello All,
I have a simple VF page that opens a Chart on a Account Page Layout;

<apex:page standardController="Account">
<script type="text/javascript">
function Test(){
var url = '/00Oj0000004KjPM';
window.parent.location.replace(url);
}
</script>
<apex:outputLink onclick="Test();">
    <analytics:reportChart cacheResults="false" reportId="00Oj0000004KjPM"
        filter="{column:'FK_ACC_ID',operator:'equals',value:'{!Account.Id}'}"
        size="small">
    </analytics:reportChart>  
   </apex:outputLink>

This works ok but I cannot get the report to open in a 'new' window and the report that does open is not filtered by the Account id.

Any thoughts or suggestions is alwys appreciated.

Regards,
M