• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to get my class that implements Auth.SamlJitHandler to process attributes with multiple values in the SAML assertion. It seems to be saving only one of the values. I notice that the documentation for the Auth.RegistrationHandler interface (for auth providers such as Facebook), which uses an Auth.UserData object, says of the Auth.UserData.attributeMap variable, "Because the map is <String, String>, values that the third party returns that are not strings (like an array of URLs or a map) are converted into an appropriate string representation." However, this doesn't appear to be the case for the attributes variable in SamlJitHandler. Does anybody know of a way to get this to work? It doesn't look like RegistrationHandler can be used for SAML SSO. Thanks!
I'm trying to get my class that implements Auth.SamlJitHandler to process attributes with multiple values in the SAML assertion. It seems to be saving only one of the values. I notice that the documentation for the Auth.RegistrationHandler interface (for auth providers such as Facebook), which uses an Auth.UserData object, says of the Auth.UserData.attributeMap variable, "Because the map is <String, String>, values that the third party returns that are not strings (like an array of URLs or a map) are converted into an appropriate string representation." However, this doesn't appear to be the case for the attributes variable in SamlJitHandler. Does anybody know of a way to get this to work? It doesn't look like RegistrationHandler can be used for SAML SSO. Thanks!