• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am trying to compile a report that will show the in year value of all opportunites using their forecast value.
i.e. using the forecast value of an opp to calculate the actual amount of revenue that will be created in that year. If it had a start date of July 1st this would mean that its in year value would be half its actual value.
I contacted Salesforce help but was told that standard saleforce is not able to create a Formula Field that would have the 365 days of the year that I would need. They suggested I contact you for any suggestions/solutions.

Here's hoping you can help. Thanks very much, Olivia.
Hello,
I am trying to compile a report that will show the in year value of all opportunites using their forecast value.
i.e. using the forecast value of an opp to calculate the actual amount of revenue that will be created in that year. If it had a start date of July 1st this would mean that its in year value would be half its actual value.
I contacted Salesforce help but was told that standard saleforce is not able to create a Formula Field that would have the 365 days of the year that I would need. They suggested I contact you for any suggestions/solutions.

Here's hoping you can help. Thanks very much, Olivia.