• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to install/upgrade our package in a sandbox on cs89, but are not able to install with the message :

Package Not Found
The requested package doesn't yet exist or has been deleted. If this is a recently created package version, please try again in a few minutes or contact the package publisher.

But we are successfully able to install/upgrade it in another sandbox cs85. The cs89 org is important to us for because of some pre-set configuration that helps the packaged code run. I found a lot of previous posts of this kind which was later fixed by salesforce themselves.

Is anyone else facing this ?
I am using Ant and the MetaData API to retireve reports from a sandbox and then deploy them to another org.  LIghning now supports nested folders for reports and dashboards, Ant can retireve them and they are created in a hierarchical folder structure as you would expect.  However, I am finding that I cannot deploy them to another environment.  I get this error:
-- Error: An object [...]  of type Report was named in package.xml, but was not found in zipped directory
The file is there though.

Anyone else experiencing this and know of a work around.  I want to deploy the reports in nested folders, there would be far too many for me to move after the deployment and there is no way to move multiple reports or entire folders into another folder.

Thanks!

• August 30, 2018
I am trying to publish event to canvas app but unable to do so.

Components
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" access="global" >

<!--<ltng:require scripts="/resource/canvas/canvasall.js"
             afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.jsLoaded}" />-->
    <ltng:require scripts="/canvas/sdk/js/36.0/publisher.js"
             afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.jsLoaded}" />
    <ltng:require scripts="/canvas/sdk/js/36.0/controller.js"/>

<ui:button label="Framework Button" press="{!c.handleClick}"/>
<force:canvasApp developerName="NodeJS_app" canvasId="testing" />

</aura:component>

Controller
({
    jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {
        console.log('canvas ready to go');
    },
    handleClick : function(cmp, event) {
        console.log(Sfdc)
        Sfdc.canvas.publisher.publish({name : 'mynamespace.myevent',
                                        payload : {'fff':'ff'},
        								target : {canvas : 'testing'}});
    }
})
Error
Uncaught Action failed: c$rebootApp$controller$handleClick [Cannot read property 'publish' of undefined]

• December 21, 2016