• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how to integrating above scenario .please  give some ideas.
when i enter that mobile number that sholud be a number like that  but iam given text that showing error. How to solve the above scenario please give some ideas.
 i want to display the number Accounts&contacts in table format.how to solve the above scenario please give some ideas.
how to solve the above scenario please give any ideas.
can you please  give me the example of that code.
i want to display the custom error  message .how to solve the above solution please give any ideas.
if i select any standard object click on search button i want to display the related object records
my requirement is creating visualforce page when i click sumbit button new user should be created. but  i need now user enter a values click submit button it will be display on error message.give one example for user object.
select any object and click query button and  display Dynamic SOQL query to fetch all fields in table format.How to solve the above scenario please say examples on that.
is it possible  how to use<apex:Actionregion> component in that above scenario.please give me the ideaswith example.
can you please  give me the example of that code.
i want to display the custom error  message .how to solve the above solution please give any ideas.
I have a VF page which lists a repeating block of data (a custom object). I can add a new object or delete one. When I add a new one the page displays the newly added object on return from the remote call. When I delete an object however, it does not seem to refresh the page and remove the deleted one.

How do I get it to refresh the page after having deleted something on the page?

This is what my page looks like. When I click on the 'Remove Call Cycle Event' button it runs the Javascript below the image, which calls the @RemoteAction in my controller. What do I need to do for it to remove the block I clicked the button on?
User-added image
In my VF page:
            jCC$(".remCCA").click(function() {
                var ccaId = this.id;
                if(ccaId != ''){
                    CallCycleController.RemoveCallCycleActivity(ccaId, function(result, event){
                        var foo = result;
                        alert('CallCycle Activity has been deleted');
                });
                return false;
            });

In my Controller:
  @RemoteAction
  public static void RemoveCallCycleActivity(string remId){
    CallCycleActivity__c delCCA = [Select Id, ActivityId__c From CallCycleActivity__c Where Id=:remId];
    delete delCCA; 
  }
if i select any standard object click on search button i want to display the related object records

I have an object say A containing 15 fields , when  I add a new record to object A only 10 fields out of 15 should be visible and I must be able to enter values into it and save the record.Now after I open this saved record ,all the 15 fields should be visible to me and I should be able to enter values into it.

Is this possible using standard functionality of salesforce and how?If not how can it be done using  Visualforce page?

Hi,

I am using a visualforce page and would like to add some error messages into it for example if some field is empty etc...... I do not want to set a validation rule, but would like to work on the save function in the controller to display the error message. Would be of great help if someone could point me out the direction to do that.

I have one more question relating to displaying an output in visualforce. I have a lookup field, it has quantity field too, i would like to populate the quantity from the master object, if i change the lookup the value for quantity should also change respectively, I tried formulas but they effect after save, I would like to have immediate change.

Thanks

KD 

• June 08, 2009