• Member since 2015
  • Camp Daniel

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has ever or have any ideas on how you could have an RFID tag contain a specific number that would equal a records record ID and then use the specific record ID on that RFID tag to search salesforce and pull up their contact. We plan to use this at our camp where each camper has would have a RFID braceet and would would each have a contact and record for that specific camp event
            I work at a non-profit camp for people with disabilities and during the camp season I have to match up campers and Counselors to bunk beds in the cabins. There is alot of switching people around to try and make everyone fit and some campers must be on the bottom bunk or in a hospital bed. This is a hard task to accomplish on paper so I want an app that will start off with a map of the whole camp the be able to click on the individual buildings to zoom in and show the floorplan. From there be able to assign campers and counselors to a bunk and have errors pop up when a camper who can only be on the bottom bunk gets put on th top bunk. I have no idea how to go about doing this and was wondering if someone had any ideas. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anthony Piantine
                                                                                                                                                                               www.CampDaniel.org
I work at a non-profit camp for people with disabilities and during the camp season I have to match up campers with counselors 1 on 1. I have to constantly switch people around and can be very stressful. I'm looking for a way to build an app that allows me to have a vertical list of all the counselors in a coulmn and next to that have a list of all the campers with the ability to drag-and-drop the campers up and down to matchup with other counselors. Also if its posible to have the ability to have 2 campers matched up to 1 counselor, and finally if we can export the final product as a .CSV
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has ever or have any ideas on how you could have an RFID tag contain a specific number that would equal a records record ID and then use the specific record ID on that RFID tag to search salesforce and pull up their contact. We plan to use this at our camp where each camper has would have a RFID braceet and would would each have a contact and record for that specific camp event
I work at a non-profit camp for people with disabilities and during the camp season I have to match up campers with counselors 1 on 1. I have to constantly switch people around and can be very stressful. I'm looking for a way to build an app that allows me to have a vertical list of all the counselors in a coulmn and next to that have a list of all the campers with the ability to drag-and-drop the campers up and down to matchup with other counselors. Also if its posible to have the ability to have 2 campers matched up to 1 counselor, and finally if we can export the final product as a .CSV