• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have a deployment where we are using the Live Agent REST API to broker the messages. Is it possible to execute a file transfer using the REST API?
Thanks.
Hi,

I'm currently testing out Live Agent in development. If I understand correctly I should be able to test out the rest API by executing some cURL commands and passing the correct information. I'm able to execute the System/SessionId request and get back the response with the key, id, and affinity token. However when I try to execute the Chasitor/ChasitorInit request it fails with this:

"An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Error ID: 1312603297-5809 (119858002)"

Here's the command that I'm using for the request, with the deployment specific fields omitted.
curl -i --header 'Content-Type: application/json' —-header 'X-LIVEAGENT-AFFINITY: affinitytoken' --header 'X-LIVEAGENT-API-VERSION: 29' --header 'X-LIVEAGENT-SESSION-KEY: sessionkey' --header 'X-LIVEAGENT-SEQUENCE:sequence' -X POST -d "{ 'sessionId':'sessionid', 'organizationId': 'orgid', 'buttonId': 'buttonid', 'deploymentId': 'deploymentid', 'userAgent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36', 'language': 'en-US', 'screenResolution': '1920x1080', 'prechatDetails': [], 'visitorName': 'John A.', 'receiveQueueUpdates': true, 'isPost': true, 'prechatEntities':[]}" https://endpoint/chat/rest/Chasitor/ChasitorInit

Is there something that I might be missing here?
Thanks.
Hi, I have a deployment where we are using the Live Agent REST API to broker the messages. Is it possible to execute a file transfer using the REST API?
Thanks.
Hi,

I'm currently testing out Live Agent in development. If I understand correctly I should be able to test out the rest API by executing some cURL commands and passing the correct information. I'm able to execute the System/SessionId request and get back the response with the key, id, and affinity token. However when I try to execute the Chasitor/ChasitorInit request it fails with this:

"An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Error ID: 1312603297-5809 (119858002)"

Here's the command that I'm using for the request, with the deployment specific fields omitted.
curl -i --header 'Content-Type: application/json' —-header 'X-LIVEAGENT-AFFINITY: affinitytoken' --header 'X-LIVEAGENT-API-VERSION: 29' --header 'X-LIVEAGENT-SESSION-KEY: sessionkey' --header 'X-LIVEAGENT-SEQUENCE:sequence' -X POST -d "{ 'sessionId':'sessionid', 'organizationId': 'orgid', 'buttonId': 'buttonid', 'deploymentId': 'deploymentid', 'userAgent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.118 Safari/537.36', 'language': 'en-US', 'screenResolution': '1920x1080', 'prechatDetails': [], 'visitorName': 'John A.', 'receiveQueueUpdates': true, 'isPost': true, 'prechatEntities':[]}" https://endpoint/chat/rest/Chasitor/ChasitorInit

Is there something that I might be missing here?
Thanks.