• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Greetings:

I have been trying to do check the challenge of the the first part of the "Apex Basics & Database" module. I have been restructuring my apex code but nothing seems to work. This is the error that I'm getting:
User-added image
Challenge of Data Security, Controlling Access to Fields in the Developers Trailhead. I spent well over 2 hours on this exercise. It tells me at this time that the "The 'Account Rating' permission set did not have the appropriate field-level security for the Account object."

By now I have tred every combination of check marks and unchecks, and my work place is chaos. Can someone help me with this seemingly simple task?  

Thanks.
Hello All,

I keep getting this error on this question:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/30lrmgz8zogxulf/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.09.38.png?dl=0

Screenshot 2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wrdht63l18591b/Screenshot%202015-03-23%2016.10.57.png?dl=0

I have gone over this many times and I would appreciate any help to get through this challenge!!

Thanks!
Unable to complete the challenge for the Apex Trigger using Bulk
error:Executing against the trigger does not work as expected.

Trigger code:

trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (before insert,before update)
{
  List <task> taskinsert= new List<task>();
   for(Opportunity o: Trigger.new)
    {
     if(o.StageName=='Closed Won')
     {
         Task t= new Task();
         t.Subject='Follow up Task';
        t.whatid=o.id;
taskinsert.add(t);

}

}
    insert taskinsert;

}
Hi Experts,
I am trying to solve this challenge but not able to solve because of salesfore license issue. Salesforce only allows 2 'Salesfoce' license for DE. Is there a way to solve this challenge? Please help.

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.
As a certified Salesforce consulting partner, PDO, and ISV, ForceBrain.com builds cloud & mobile apps. We've been a salesforce partner for over 6 years and you'll be joining a super fun team of true rockstars. We're seeking a Project Lead who will work-from-home as a full-time employee, managing 3 to 5 projects (zero travel required). This position requires managing the entire project life cycle from kickoff to go-live. You must have general salesforce expertise, the ability to lead the requirements gathering, and manage a few offshore developers.

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage complex development projects on-time, on-budget, and to-spec.
• Oversee developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized initiatives.
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate.
• Proactively audit Salesforce.com and improve configuration settings and keep current with the latest capabilities of each release.

REQUIREMENTS
• You are comfortable with speaking with clients - This position will require customer facing.
• 3+ years of Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc...)
• Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
• Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.

PREFERRED SKILLS
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer).
• Current or past Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent).
• Experience work with or managing an offshore team

GENERAL STATS
• Full Time Employee
• Salary with bonus and generous benefit package
• Applicant must be willing to work 8am PST - 5pm PST shift

ABOUT FORCEBRAIN.COM
• Established in 2008, ForceBrain.com manages an all-star team of Salesforce Consultants, Force.com Developers, and Technical Architects to design, develop, deploy, and support cloud & mobile solutions .
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for continuous education & salesforce certifications, flexible working hours, tools for working remotely, casual dress at the office, quarterly company outings, and subsidized beverage and snack center.
• In 2010, ForceBrain.com became certified as a B-Corporation, recognizing the transparency in which we run our organization and our accountability in giving back.

Send your resume to mandrade@sumoscheduler.com