• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object that has an email field. I would like to either, show the email matches the email field in the lead record or if it's possible not show the field at all if it does match. Sometimes people use a different email to join a webinar than whats in the record

Thanks!
I've found some things here but not something I can get to work.

2 fields Join_Time__c, Leave_Time__c I want to produce a number in minutes by subtracting the time they joined from the time they left a webinar either 42(NN) or HH:MM will be acceptable. I need to know the field type to use and the formula. I'm not finding what I'm looking for that will work for some reason.

Thanks!
I have a custom object that has an email field. I would like to either, show the email matches the email field in the lead record or if it's possible not show the field at all if it does match. Sometimes people use a different email to join a webinar than whats in the record

Thanks!
I've found some things here but not something I can get to work.

2 fields Join_Time__c, Leave_Time__c I want to produce a number in minutes by subtracting the time they joined from the time they left a webinar either 42(NN) or HH:MM will be acceptable. I need to know the field type to use and the formula. I'm not finding what I'm looking for that will work for some reason.

Thanks!