• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Do test classes obey governer Limits ? I have 4 test classes that are running from Sunday 12/11/2016 4:58pm and are continuing to execute when I last checked this Monday morning 12/12/2016 at 8:00am. Three of them are our application related and one of them is 'SalesCoachSetup'  (this my rings any bell). Unless I know what is the error I cannot fix the test class and these test classes continue to run non stop are not on my sandbox ( Org ID: 00DQ000000EeJVr) . I have created a case with salesforce (Case# 15298783). Did any one see this kind of situation ? how to stop these processes or know the staus ? Please let me know.

Kondala.
National Grid USA.
  • December 12, 2016
Hi,
I have disabled TLS 1.0 on one of my Orgs to test and evaluate my middleware clients which have recently enabled with TLS 1.1 only in one client and TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in other clients. I would like to make sure and document what respective security protocols are being selected when the middle ware clients connect to SalesForce. For security reasons and corporate policies I cannot install wire-shark or similar tools on the middleware servers nor obtain a TCP dump to analyze the dump. I would recommend SalesForce to add a field on the login history object to capture the current TLS version that was selected in the final negotiation protocol when the connection is made. This will help me in somany ways for gearing up my cleints and the middleware in  preparing for the scheduled disablement of TLS 1.0.

KKR.
  • March 10, 2016
Do test classes obey governer Limits ? I have 4 test classes that are running from Sunday 12/11/2016 4:58pm and are continuing to execute when I last checked this Monday morning 12/12/2016 at 8:00am. Three of them are our application related and one of them is 'SalesCoachSetup'  (this my rings any bell). Unless I know what is the error I cannot fix the test class and these test classes continue to run non stop are not on my sandbox ( Org ID: 00DQ000000EeJVr) . I have created a case with salesforce (Case# 15298783). Did any one see this kind of situation ? how to stop these processes or know the staus ? Please let me know.

Kondala.
National Grid USA.
  • December 12, 2016

I have an unusual problem. I  have developed an Apex class which implments schedulable.  I go into Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes -> Schedule Apex and fill in the form. Now, when I'm selecting the class I just press the icon to give me a list and it only returns the one class which implements schedulable, which would appear the smart way of letting you select the class.

However, I get the following error -

Error: You must select an Apex class that implements the Schedulable interface.

I'm really baffled by this, see code below.

global class TimesheetWeeklyJob implements Schedulable{
    global void execute( SchedulableContext SC ) {
        WeeklyTimesheetProcess.markSubmitted();
        WeeklyTimesheetProcess.createNewSheets();
    }
}