• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hey i have one formula field what it mean plz help me 
NOT($RecordType.DeveloperName == 'Link' && ISPICKVAL(Current_Tamper_Level__c, '')) &&
NOT($RecordType.DeveloperName == 'Link' && ISPICKVAL(Start_Mode__c, 'Disabled'))
,1, 0)
Thank you 
  • February 11, 2016

I have two object name is mobile__c and shutdown__c both object have connection to one field bachno_c 
and there are two typs of record mobile1 and mobile2 in the field call module__c 
so for that if record is mobile1 and in shutdown__c we have one field shutdown_type if i put if stop value it will change to start 
for the record mobile2 it will not change anything how to write trigger for that???

• January 19, 2016
Hey developer
I have one requirment and for that i want to check one validation rule but in the system i have system administrator right ,,, so for checking that validation rule i dnt want have system adm right i want to change it but system did not allow me to do it how to solve this problem...
  • November 04, 2015
i have one object assect and which has one field start_mode__c field which has picklist value disable ,derate and normal option i want to create one validation rule that directly auto assign the disable value without inserting value manually 
  • November 02, 2015
Hey Developer,
I have one sql query file of data i want to load in salesforce as a bulk dataload how can i do it???
  • October 19, 2015
Hey Developer,
I have one sql query file of data i want to load in salesforce as a bulk dataload how can i do it???
this is the query file look like:::::
SSET_EXT_ID__c,Account__r.ACCOUNT_EXT_ID__c,Asset_Status__c,Asset_Vendor__c,Profit_Center_Code__c,Business_Unit__c,Contract_Number__r.CONTRACT_EXT_ID__c,CurrencyIsoCode,Current_Start_Mode__c,DealerName__c,Description__c,Equipment_Cost__c,Equipment_Type__c,IsCompetitorProduct__c,Last_System_Refresh_Date__c,Manager_Residual__c,Manufacturer__c,Name,Net_Investment__c,New_Business_Amount__c,New_Used__c,Option_Balloon__c,OwnerId,ProductFamily__c,ProductLink_Lock_Failure__c,ProductLink_Unlock_Failure__c,Quantity__c,RecordTypeId,Repossession_agent__c,Residual_Amount__c,SHARING_CMF__c,SIM_Number__c,SOURCE__c,Site_Address_1__c,Site_Address_2__c,Site_Address_3__c,Site_Address_4__c,Site_City__c,Site_Country__c,Site_State__c,Site_Zip_Code__c,Usage_Hours__c,Usage_Type__c,Year__c,CPF_Contracts__c,Branch__c,New_Business_Description__c,Purchase_Option_Amount__c,Purchase_Option__c,Return_Status__c,Return_Type__c,Motor_Number__c,License_Number__c,Model__c,SerialNumber__c,New_Business_Exclusion__c,Disposition_Date__c,Inventory_Date__c,Delivery_Date__c
"UNCN_CCFL_OUOKTESTJFZ00002_241000-0000000-002","UNCN_CCFL_OU000000","NULL","NULL","NULL","#N/A","UNCN_
  • October 19, 2015
hey developer,
i want to know that from deploy data from sandbox to production what are the tools available for it???
Thank You
  • October 12, 2015
hey developer,
in my organization we took the data from oracle to salesforce from debug log result how we find out that is the class which pull the data from oracle and throw in salesforce???
  • October 09, 2015
Hey Developer,
I have so many 10 apex classes and 4 trigger in salesfoce how can i check which apex class or apex trigger pulling the data from oracle to salesforce ???
  • October 08, 2015

I have two field :::
1. model number (field type :::test) = pc896 (selected value)
2.pc/Dc Exception (field type: checlbox) = marked (set the velue)
i want to create one validation rule that if i entered the model number = pc896 for that checkbox will automatically marked..
Please help me developer

• October 08, 2015
Hey Developer.
I want to create one validation rule please help me...
i have three object 1.Mobile module type(field type : text and value which i entered is pc789)
2. active start mode which has (picklis-tfield type) value --- disabled,derated,normal operation
3. tamper level which has (picklist -field type) value --- tamperlevel1, tamperlevel2
 so i want to create one validate rule for if mobile module type value is pc789,
                          active start mode value is derated and tamperlevel value is tamperlevel2
it did not allow to add data in system or throw some error 
please help me???
thank you
  • October 08, 2015
Hey Developer.
i have three object 1.Mobile module type(field type : text and value which i entered is pc789)
2. active start mode which has (picklis-tfield type) value --- disabled,derated,normal operation
3. tamper level which has (picklist -field type) value --- tamperlevel1, tamperlevel2
 so i want to create one validate rule for if mobile module type value is pc789,
please help me???
thank you 
  • October 08, 2015
can we set two bulk schedule at one time salesforce?
  • August 31, 2015
Hey developer,
what is the best way to call web services in salesforce? other than using http????i wanna call web services without using http is there any other way ????
  • August 26, 2015
Urgent:::::::::Urgent:::::::
How it possible hierarachy  displaying in salesforce for xyz account?how we do it?
  • August 23, 2015
I am looking for an integration of the data from our sales contact application to sales forces and the communication history should be available in saleforce dash board. 

May i know the technical feasilbility of this?
i have some record types in task object when i select one particular record type and if i create task under that particular record type one checkbox should be checked in some other custom object.how do i do this please help me anybody.
Hi ,

I have written a javascript button to create a record on salesforce .when the user clicks once on the button the record is created .but he clicks again on the button another record is created.

I just dont want the user to click the button again and create a duplicate record.Is there any other way to disable the button after the user clicks once or else if the record is already created .he needs to be prompted  that  the record is already exixts.

{!requireScript("/soap/ajax/26.0/connection.js")} 

var req = new sforce.SObject("Candidate__c"); 
req.Id = "{!Candidate__c.Id}"; 
req.Job_Application__c="True"; 
req.Recruiting_Status__c="Possible Candidate" 
var aResult = sforce.connection.update([req]); 
if (aResult[0].getBoolean("success")) { 
console.log("Candidate Update Successful"); 
} 
var newJob = new sforce.SObject("Job_Application__c"); 
newJob.Candidate__c= "{!Candidate__c.Id}"; 
newJob.Position__c= "{!Candidate__c.PositionId__c}"; 
newJob.Status__c="open"; 

var cResult = sforce.connection.create([newJob]); 
if ( cResult[0].getBoolean( "success" ) ) 
{ 
alert("Candidate Created Sucessfully "); 
window.location.reload(); 
} 

else 
{ 
alert( cResult[0].errors.message); 
}

Hi everybody, I've been having a tricky time getting this query to work. I'm trying to get all the data from Contact, and also, the AccountName that the Contact is ascociated with.

This query works great, but doesn't give me the AccountName of course. I'm hoping somebody could shed some light on how to add in the AccountName portion via a relationship query.

Here's my current, working query:

SELECT Contact.Name, Contact.FirstName, Contact.LastName, Contact.Id, Contact.Phone,Contact.Title, Contact.Department, Contact.PhotoUrl, Contact.Email, Contact.MailingCity, Contact.MailingState, Contact.MailingCountry, Contact.MailingPostalCode, Contact.MailingStreet LIMIT 100

Thank you

hai guys,
I have one requirments i have two objects one is x and another one is y . x and y have lookup relationship x object contains two fields.
1.primary exp.2.secondary exp. y object contains role field it is a picklist field when role value is primary then increment primary exp the value in the  x object same as when role value is secondary then increment secondary exp value in the x object.
how can i slove this requirment .please help me urgent
I am getting this erro when trying to add the Wave Analytics Manager permiossion set to a user. The permission set contains the Create and Edit Wave Analytics Dashboards, so I am not sure wht the problem is? The profile is System Admin. User license is Salesforce.

"Can't assign permission set Wave Analytics Manager to user Elyse McCulla. The user license doesn't allow the permission: Create and Edit Wave Analytics Dashboards"    
If I create a package in salesforce for my app, an error is shown: 
No test methods found in the Apex code included in the package. At least 75% test coverage is required. 

I have more than 2000 lines of code in visualforce page and its controller. This requirement means that I have to re-write all my code??

Thanks in advance.
Hi All 

I have a list of Tasks which created in a apex class;
Task task1=new Task();
task1.subject;..

Task task2=new Task();
task2.subject....

etc

myTasklist.add(task1);
myTasklist.add(task2);

And finally i need to insert all the tasks ( List) ??

How can i do that????

Thanks a lot everyone...

I am using Tinderbox as my 3rd party contract proposal management software.

In order to create a document in TB, it has to reference a field from the Lead.  So If I want to send "Blah" Proposal, I will need to have "Blah" in a specified field prior to submitting the request to TB. TB will then select the template based upon the string in the specified field.

I need to clear the text of the field about 5-10 seconds after submitting the request to TB.  I have seen scripts out there that can help me with the delay, so I am not too worried about that, but I need to do something along these lines:

If Field contains text then wait 5 seconds and set the text back to nothing.

Here is what I have so far:

trigger ClearTempHook on Lead (before insert, before update) {
	//List<String> LeadNames = new List<String>{};
	for(Lead myLead: Trigger.new){
 		if((myLead.temp_hook__c=='c')){
            temp_hook__c == 'hello';
		}
	}
}

I wrote a trigger on the User object on the after inserted and after updated events. The trigger fires on the inset event, but not on the update event. I wrote a test class to verify and the same thing happened. Any ideas as to why? I don't see any solutions on this topic.
Actually I wanted to create a survey from our customer after installation and service, how can I do that?

I have two object name is mobile__c and shutdown__c both object have connection to one field bachno_c 
and there are two typs of record mobile1 and mobile2 in the field call module__c 
so for that if record is mobile1 and in shutdown__c we have one field shutdown_type if i put if stop value it will change to start 
for the record mobile2 it will not change anything how to write trigger for that???

• January 19, 2016
  • I am trying to find my way to wrap my head around this problem.  I am trying to eliminate 3 of these for AggregateResult loops and just make one since it is getting the same object.  I am a new Salesforce Developer and I am trying to figure out what will be the most efficient way to do this.
  • If anyone has an input on this I'd definitely love to hear it.

AggregateResult[] asgns = [SELECT LP_SAS__c, SUM(Exposure_Amt__c)total FROM CC_ASGN__c WHERE LP_SAS__c IN :sasIds AND Status__c = 'Assigned' GROUP by LP_SAS__c]; 

AggregateResult[] asgnsres = [SELECT LP_SAS__c, SUM(Reserve_Amount__c)total, SUM(Discount_Unearned__c)total1, SUM(Exposure_Amt__c)total2 FROM CC_ASGN__c WHERE LP_SAS__c IN :sasIds GROUP by LP_SAS__c];

AggregateResult[] asgnsbb = [SELECT LP_SAS__c, SUM(Amount_Deducted_from_Reserve__c)total, SUM(Buyback_DE__c)total1, SUM(Exposure_Amt__c)total2 FROM CC_ASGN__c WHERE LP_SAS__c IN :sasIds AND Status__c = 'Buyback' GROUP by LP_SAS__c];

AggregateResult[] asgnswo = [SELECT LP_SAS__c, SUM(Amount_Deducted_from_Reserve__c)total, SUM(Buyback_DE__c)total1, SUM(Exposure_Amt__c)total2 FROM CC_ASGN__c WHERE LP_SAS__c IN :sasIds AND Status__c = 'Write-off' GROUP by LP_SAS__c];
  • Then it goes as follows

for (AggregateResult ar : asgns) {           
            updateSass.add(new LP_SAS__c(Id = (ID)ar.get('LP_SAS__c'), Exposure_Total__c = (Decimal)ar.get('total')));
            system.debug('ar ' + ar);
        }

if (updateSass.Size()>0){
            update updateSass;
        }

for (AggregateResult ares : asgnsres) {           
            updateSassres.add(new LP_SAS__c(Id = (ID)ares.get('LP_SAS__c'), Reserve_ASGN__c = (Decimal)ares.get('total'),                                         Unearned_Discount_ASGN__c = (Decimal)ares.get('total1'), Exposure_Total__c = (Decimal)ares.get('total2')));

}

if (updateSassres.Size()>0){
            update updateSassres;
        }

for (AggregateResult bb : asgnsbb) {
            updateSassbb.add(new LP_SAS__c(Id = (id)bb.get('LP_SAS__c'), Reserve_Buyback__c = (Decimal)bb.get('total'),                                             Unearned_Discount_Buyback__c = (Decimal)bb.get('total1'), Exposure_Total__c = (Decimal)bb.get('total2')));
        }

if (updateSassbb.Size()>0){
            update updateSassbb;
        }

for (AggregateResult wo : asgnswo) {
            updateSasswo.add(new LP_SAS__c(Id = (id)wo.get('LP_SAS__c'), Reserve_Write_off__c = (Decimal)wo.get('total'),                                           Unearned_Discount_Write_off__c = (Decimal)wo.get('total1'), Exposure_Total__c = (Decimal)wo.get('total2')));         
        }

if (updateSasswo.Size()>0){
            update updateSasswo;
        }

I have a scenario where too many calculations to be done with large volume of data to load a custom visualforce page report. I have almost avoided unnecessary loop in Apex code. Since it is more than 100k records, calculation is taking long time which is exceeding limit of 10000ms. So it is hitting CPU Limit Exceeded error. Is there a way to increase CPU time?
Hey Developer.
 so i want to create one validate rule for if mobile module type value is pc789,
please help me???
thank you
  • October 08, 2015

I must make a http request to Shopify in Salesforce. I used following url format as endpoint url for setEndpoint method

HttpRequest req= new HttpRequest(); 
req.setEndpoint('https://apikey:password@hostname/admin/resource.xml'); 
req.setMethod('GET'); 

I get following log:

CALLOUT_RESPONSE|[18]|System.HttpResponse[Status=Unauthorized, StatusCode=401]

And I get return value from body of HttpResponse:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <hash> <errors>[API] Invalid API key or access token (unrecognized login or wrong password)</errors> </hash>

Also I have tried to following structure but I haven't been succesful.

Blob headerValue = Blob.valueOf(apikey+ ':' + password);
String authorizationHeader = 'BASIC ' +
EncodingUtil.base64Encode(headerValue);
req.setHeader('Authorization', authorizationHeader);

And also following url works properly in any browser

apikey:password@hostname/admin/resource.xml

What should I do for HttpResponse status code be 200.

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.