• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am looking to implement a feature that when an email is recieved on a case that has been Resolved or Closed the email creates a new case rather than linking to the original case.

I have tried a couple of things without achieving the desired results. 1) removing the case reference string from the email body/subject and removing the parent Id, 2) cloning the case.

I want the email to follow the email to case rules and assign the new case as per the rules we have set up. Any answers/suggestions would be useful.

Thanks,
Ashley
Hi,

What I am looking to achieve is the following, I want a user to select specific assets within a flow, have these assets pass to some invocable apex and this process them and pass the list and the account to some visualforce which will then create a PDF attachment on the relevant account.

I am happy that the first part is working fine, getting the assets into the invocable apex but its the calling of the VF page with my already created variables that I am having an issue with. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ashley
We currently have a requirement that Cases for a certain customer are put against one account and that all of the assets are put against another account. This seems to work fine when doing an email to case as the code selects the asset accordingly. When creating a manual case you cannot see the assets which are against the asset account, obviously. I thought about using a parent/child relationship but that didn't make any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.
Hello,

I am looking to implement a feature that when an email is recieved on a case that has been Resolved or Closed the email creates a new case rather than linking to the original case.

I have tried a couple of things without achieving the desired results. 1) removing the case reference string from the email body/subject and removing the parent Id, 2) cloning the case.

I want the email to follow the email to case rules and assign the new case as per the rules we have set up. Any answers/suggestions would be useful.

Thanks,
Ashley