• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We seem to have lost the ability to use Data Loader v18 in our org. After entering our credentials, we get a failed to send request error.
It has happened to anyone in our org that has attempted to use Data Loader v18. It first started happening in the test site and now the live site.

I can't find anything online about an issue with this version of Data Loader but has Salesforce discontinued its support for v18?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Har

Hi there,

I have created a queue called 'Invoices'. I then created a Record Type called 'Invoices Support'.
I then created an 'Email-to-Case' process. I set the Case Origin to Invoice Email and set the Record Type to 'Invoices Support'
I then created an assignment rule based on the record type and case origin to match the values above and set assign to: Queue - Invoices.
When I send an Email to the correct address, a Case is created but it's not entered into any queue and the Case Owner is set to the default selection.

Any ideas on how to set this up correctly would be greatly appreciated!!
If you need more info just let me know, thanks!
Hi there,

I have created a queue called 'Invoices'. I then created a Record Type called 'Invoices Support'.
I then created an 'Email-to-Case' process. I set the Case Origin to Invoice Email and set the Record Type to 'Invoices Support'
I then created an assignment rule based on the record type and case origin to match the values above and set assign to: Queue - Invoices.
When I send an Email to the correct address, a Case is created but it's not entered into any queue and the Case Owner is set to the default selection.

Any ideas on how to set this up correctly would be greatly appreciated!!
If you need more info just let me know, thanks!