• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I want to compare a integer value with picklist field. while doing im getting "Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'ISPICKVAL()'. Expected Text Literal, received Number" like this. Please need expert help
Hi,

I want to add the possibility to sort a table in my visualforce. I found the TableSorter JavaScript to add the sortfunction, but I don't know how can I add this to my page. I've download the script http://tablesorter.com/docs/#Download and get a zip-file. I now I have to upload the javascript to my org --> static rescources. 
But how to upload the file, zipped? or unzipped? If unzipped, which files are necessary?

Thanks for your help,
Sascha
I have two custom objects [access.log & trans.log] who receive daily updates [New Records] from an external system. After 31 days we don't need them anymore and we would like to delete them. Both objects have a date field on the record 'Log_date__c'.

I know that you can make a job that deletes these records on a daily basis.

My question;

- How do I write a code that deletes the right records? (Log_date__c older than 31 days)
- How/where do I put in SFDC? (Apex Class or Trigger! - Both!)

Are there any who can help me progress. In which case it will be my first code in SFDC.
Hi all,

I want to compare a integer value with picklist field. while doing im getting "Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'ISPICKVAL()'. Expected Text Literal, received Number" like this. Please need expert help
Hi Friends,
 Am trying to create a Trigger on Account object but am getting the Error as : Loop variable must be of type Account at line 4 column 14
 Can anyone give me a solution to the following code

trigger accTrigger on Account(After Insert) {

set<string> names  =  new set<string>();
 for(account acc : trigger.new) {
  }
}
Hi,

I want to add the possibility to sort a table in my visualforce. I found the TableSorter JavaScript to add the sortfunction, but I don't know how can I add this to my page. I've download the script http://tablesorter.com/docs/#Download and get a zip-file. I now I have to upload the javascript to my org --> static rescources. 
But how to upload the file, zipped? or unzipped? If unzipped, which files are necessary?

Thanks for your help,
Sascha
We have 3 objects Account, Contact, Opportunity.
   In a VF page, we need to display the names of contact & Opportunity which are related to Account.