• Salesforce Administrator/Analyst/Click based development

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello fellow trailhead fans,
  I am working  on the data security model and even though i have created the role hirearchy according  to trailhead requirement i am continuing to see error stating "Cheif Sales Officer"  role not found or does not report to the correct person. Anyone else came across this error and have an idea what could be the solution for this?  Thanks in advance

best,
Sumantra 
Hi!
I have a requirement to mass delete tasks for a user. However i am only presented with a single id at the mapping field. What do i need to do to make all the mapping fields available?
Hi !
      I have been working on Salesforce Basic admin challenges which requires me to create  custom object with certain fields.I have created the rcustom object with the required fields and have duly deployed it!However when i cam clicking the challenge check button on the trailhead page,it is unable to detect it! I am wondering what have i done wrong or if anyone else came across this problem. Feedback would be highly appreciated
Hello fellow trailhead fans,
  I am working  on the data security model and even though i have created the role hirearchy according  to trailhead requirement i am continuing to see error stating "Cheif Sales Officer"  role not found or does not report to the correct person. Anyone else came across this error and have an idea what could be the solution for this?  Thanks in advance

best,
Sumantra 
Trying to access Developer Edition to take Trailhead Challenges and get error messages upon login; however, if I go to the Sandbox from my SF login, works perfectly.   Is Sandbox different than Dev. Edition?
Hello,

Changes I made on the sandbox are not being seen by the other user who has access to the same sandbox. What could be the reason? How to fix this?

Thanks,
Ramshah
Hi !
      I have been working on Salesforce Basic admin challenges which requires me to create  custom object with certain fields.I have created the rcustom object with the required fields and have duly deployed it!However when i cam clicking the challenge check button on the trailhead page,it is unable to detect it! I am wondering what have i done wrong or if anyone else came across this problem. Feedback would be highly appreciated