• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I am trying to fetch metadata of Opportunity object using describeSObject and I am getting bellow error.

INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Opportunity' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Is there any impact if we create new record type and set its as default. 
Hi,

Im' using in lwc the following code : 
<lightning-record-form object-api-name={objectApiName} record-id={recordId} fields={fields} onsuccess= {handleSuccess} ></lightning-record-form>

After I went into edit, changed a value and saved the changes, I go back to the page where the record-form is in read-mode. But unfortunateley it doesn't contain the changed value. I need to refresh the whole page, to see the changes
In Candidate Object. 
If user enters the First name Field then Last name should be Mandatory. & If user enters the Last name Field then First name should be Mandatory.

Hi,
I have 10000+ records on my mysql database. Using php tool kit I am trying to  insert them in salesforce,
How ever while doing so I am getting api Limit Exceed error. How can I optimise it, I am not using any batch job.  just simple create function

Hi Guys,

I am trying to fetch metadata of Opportunity object using describeSObject and I am getting bellow error.

INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Opportunity' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Is there any impact if we create new record type and set its as default. 
Hi all

I'm executing this query from Java code using REST service:

SELECT Id, Name, StageName, Amount FROM Opportunity WHERE AccountId = 'xyz' AND OwnerId = 'abc'

I have System Administrator role, View All permission, Object level full permission on Opportunity object, all field level permissions on Opportunity fields.

Still i'm getting this error:

sObject type 'Opportunity' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_TYPE"

can you please suggest what i'm missing