• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have migrated Notes to Enhanced Notes (ContentNote) using SF data loader. Most of the records are migrated successfully, only in few of the records I am receiving following error:

Invalid sharing type "I"
I tried changing the ShareType to 'C' (Collaborator) but same error. Does it have something to do with security settings of the Parent (LinkedEntityId) record?

P.S. All the error records have ParentIds in Quote ('0Q0') or Email Template ('00X') objects.
Our .asp page that integrates with salesforce.com has been working for years, stopped working for all users this week. No changes are made on our side. Error message:
SForceOfficeToolkit.SQueryResults.1 error '80004005' content-type of the request should be text/xml /content/report_a_problem.asp, line 76
Can anyone help to explain what this error message means? How can we fix it.

Thanks,
Grace
Hello,

Since Monday morning our SF integration no longer works. The developer that wrote this is long gone and I am not sure I can even express myself properly but will give it a go.

We call an external executable via a URL which in turn calls SF using HTTP/SOAP. As of Monday this no longer works though our code didn't change for a long time. The  full error (decorated by our log function) is:

Fault Code: soapenv:Client
Description: content-type of the request should be text/xml
220914 133800 --- Info            SalesForce Error

It doesn't seem far fetched that some upgrade of some kind happened at SF over the weekend? If not, please let me know what information I need to submit to get help. Thanks!

Daniel