• SFDC
  • Heptarc Technology Solutions Private Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What is the difference between entity definition and field definition in custom metadata types?
We are working on implementing child lead records.  I have created a lookup lead field to identify the parent lead and designated the Related List as Add'l Lead Contacts.
User-added image
I have added the related list to the page layout.
User-added image
But the related list does not appear on the Related tab of the Lightning page layout.
User-added image
I did confirm that the page assignment was correct.
User-added image

Any thoughts on how I can get the related list on the Lightning page layout?  What have I missed?
How can i add "Sending List Email" button in Account object in salesforce Lightning
Hello all,

How to do web to custom object ?
Hi everyone,
I am having a problem while using the lightning:inputAddress in the Utility bar. Am not able to type in the fields except street one.
it is working fine on the normal page(home page).
Here am also attaching the demo what issue am facing.
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/kbS1gjhWj6QscVGRPy1Znh?
It will be great if anyone can help me out.
Thanks.

Hi I am trying to populate a dropdown list with specific items from a custom module and once an item is selected from the dropdown I want to remove it so another person cannot select the same item. 

The idea i am try to achieve is to have an enrollment for a class and there is certain vehicle that will be assigned to someone when they are enrolling 
Suppose we have Status field in Account object with dropdown values as 
  • Open
  • Working
  • Close
My requirement is whenever I create a Account record bydefault Status should take value as Open And if Status is Open then three more fields in the same Account object should be updated with some particular values say 30, 45 and 69.

For the above mentioned scenario what shall I choose, Workflow or Process builder.

What is the difference between entity definition and field definition in custom metadata types?
<apex:page showheader="true" sidebar="true">
    <apex:iframe src="https://sanuanjali-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/01Z6F000000F4VY" height="600px" width="70%"/>
</apex:page>

And i am getting This below Error

User-added image
I am supposed to testing an action I created in the app---but I do not have "Properties" listed under more in Recently Viewed.  Did I miss a step?
--Stuck in Seattle
Hi All,

I am facing issue for setting Boat images in style tag in BoatTile Component.

Here is BoatTile component and respective CSS.
BoatTile.cmp

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" >

<aura:attribute name="boat" type="Boat__c" default="{
                                                        'sObjectType' : 'Boat__c',
                                                        'Name' : '',
                                                        'Picture__c' : '',
                                                        'Contact__c' : ''
                                                        }"/>

<aura:registerEvent name="selectedBoat" type="c:BoatSelect" />

<lightning:button class="tile" >
    	<div style="{!'background-image:url(\'' + v.boat.Picture__c + '\'); '}" class="innerTile">
        	<div class="lower-third">
            	<h1 class="slds-truncate">{!v.boat.Contact__r.LastName}</h1>
            </div>
        </div>
    </lightning:button>
</aura:component>

BoatTile.css

.THIS.tile {
    position:relative;
    display: inline-block;
    width: 100%;
    height: 220px;
    padding: 1px !important;
}
.THIS .innertile {
    background-size: cover;
    background-position: center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
}
.THIS .lower-third {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .4);
    padding: 6px 8px;
}

any suggestion on setting background-image ??

Regards
Sandeep
<apex:page standardController="Contact" recordSetVar="contacts"  lightningStylesheets="true">
    <apex:pageBlock title="Contacts List">

<!-- Contacts List -->
        <apex:pageBlockTable cellpadding="1000px" value="{! contacts }" var="ct">
            <apex:column value="{! ct.FirstName }"/>
            <apex:column value="{! ct.LastName }"/>
            <apex:column value="{! ct.Email }"/>
            <apex:column value="{! ct.Account.Name }"/>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Hey everyone, trying to get a handle on VF pages, but having some trouble with the attribute cellpadding. My understanding is that it takes either px or % values, and should effect the internal padding of the cells, i.e. the cells should get bigger the larger the number. 

Here is my code. Can anyone help me understand why there is no change in the cell's size? 

Hello,

public static Map<Lead, List<Account>> getFn(Map<Lead, String> maptest) {
     Id temp= Account.sObjectType.getDescribe().getRecordTypeInfosByDeveloperName().get('RecodNameEx').getRecordTypeId();

When i put this line i get below error:

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void getRecordTypeInfosByDeveloperName() from the type Schema.DescribeSObjectResult
  • January 18, 2019
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BHWUFQWM
Hi,

i have requirement to upload a file clicking on a link on lightning component. is it possible to fire lightning:fileupload from controller.js?

Thanks
Prakash GB
HI,

Am trying to restrict phone no to 10 digits and i should accept format either (999) 999-9999 or 999-999-9999 or 999999999.
I wrote below validation 
AND(
    NOT(ISBLANK(Prescriber_Phone_Number_Last_Fill_Date__c)),
    NOT(
        OR(
            ISNUMBER(Prescriber_Phone_Number_Last_Fill_Date__c ),
            REGEX(Prescriber_Phone_Number_Last_Fill_Date__c,"[0-9]{3}-[0-9]{3}-[0-9]{4}"),
            REGEX(Prescriber_Phone_Number_Last_Fill_Date__c, "\\D*?(\\d\\D*?){10}"),
            REGEX(Prescriber_Phone_Number_Last_Fill_Date__c, "[0-9]{10}")
        )
    )
)    

It is allowing more than 10 and Alphabets .

Can somebody help me how to fix this?

We are working on implementing child lead records.  I have created a lookup lead field to identify the parent lead and designated the Related List as Add'l Lead Contacts.
User-added image
I have added the related list to the page layout.
User-added image
But the related list does not appear on the Related tab of the Lightning page layout.
User-added image
I did confirm that the page assignment was correct.
User-added image

Any thoughts on how I can get the related list on the Lightning page layout?  What have I missed?
Hi, I'm doing the Admin Beginner Trail and try to finish the Salesforce Mobile App Customization Badge. When I try to finish the Customize Compact Layouts hands-on challenge i get the following error: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LNWSNCZD 

Already tried with a fresh org. Same error. Please help