• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Scenario is when we are in the QLE and change field A....
Then we use read Quote API -> as expected, this does not consider changes that are not yet saved, and the QuoteModel is just comprised of the current database version of the record.
SBQQ.QuoteLineEditorController has some global methods, including Save, but nothing that gives access to pending changes (that I can see).  
There are some other candidate classes in the managed package but without global methods.  

Is there some trick to programmatically collect and save the record while in the QLE itself?  Or is there some other way to trigger Quick Save (for example), without user interaction, prior to launch of a custom action?  I am probably missing something obvious here, and hoping someone has done this before!
Scenario is when we are in the QLE and change field A....
Then we use read Quote API -> as expected, this does not consider changes that are not yet saved, and the QuoteModel is just comprised of the current database version of the record.
SBQQ.QuoteLineEditorController has some global methods, including Save, but nothing that gives access to pending changes (that I can see).  
There are some other candidate classes in the managed package but without global methods.  

Is there some trick to programmatically collect and save the record while in the QLE itself?  Or is there some other way to trigger Quick Save (for example), without user interaction, prior to launch of a custom action?  I am probably missing something obvious here, and hoping someone has done this before!

Hi
I have built out a process builder flow that triggers when a task is created and meets criteria. 

User-added image

It will then follow to update a custom field Dials on related object Opportunities that is defaulted as "0" to increment +1 if criteria met.

I successfully get the field to increment from 0 to 1 however cannot seem to get it to fire for 1 to 2.  

User-added image

I cannot use formula Dials + 1, since it's pulling from the Task field.

Any ideas how I can get this cross object logic to increment from 1 to 2 and so forth?