• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am going through the Admin Trail - Intermediate in Trailhead. The second piece in the Data Security Module has a challenge that says create a profile with read access to the account object only. This is not possible. If you give read access to the account object, the contact object automatically also has read access, even if you do this through a permission set. I cannot pass this challenge in Trailhead, because it always says that there is something wrong with the profile. "The profile does not work as expected"

Am I missing something, how can I pass this challenge if this isn't possible? 

Thanks all. 
I am going through the Admin Trail - Intermediate in Trailhead. The second piece in the Data Security Module has a challenge that says create a profile with read access to the account object only. This is not possible. If you give read access to the account object, the contact object automatically also has read access, even if you do this through a permission set. I cannot pass this challenge in Trailhead, because it always says that there is something wrong with the profile. "The profile does not work as expected"

Am I missing something, how can I pass this challenge if this isn't possible? 

Thanks all.