• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone! I was wondering... If an IP range is not specified at the profile level, is there a way for an IP range at the org level to restrict a user from logging on even WITH an activation code?
I've been working on a challenge and one of the steps is: Create a customer community user from Edna Frank's contact record.

I have been able to locate Edna's contact record but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to create the customer community user! Please help!

Thanks
Hi everyone,

I am trying to complete the challenge for the "Create Custom Objects and Fields" module as follows:

Create a custom object with 'Trail' as the Label and Object Name. The resulting API name will need to be 'Trail__c'.
The Name field for Trail must be a Text type (not Auto Number).
Add a custom field to Trail of the 'Text Area (Long)' type, which has the field name and label 'Description' and a resulting API name of 'Description__c'. The field should have the default character length of 32,768.
Add a custom field to Trail of the 'Number' type (length of 3 and 0 decimal places), which has the field name and label 'Distance' and a resulting API name of 'Distance__c'.
Add a custom field to Trail of the 'Date' (not 'Date/Time') type, which has the field label 'Last Inspection Date' and name 'Last_Inspection_Date' and a resulting API name of 'Last_Inspection_Date__c'.

I did everything I am supposed to and for whatever reason, it keeps telling me when I click on "check challenge" that it doesn't see the Trail__c object I created (I also figured out the hard way that it adds the __c part automatically and that I didn't have to write it out manually). I tried deleting everything and redoing it, signing out of everything and signing back in and nothing works.  

If you know what to do, I'd really appreciate your advice!

Lisa
I've been working on a challenge and one of the steps is: Create a customer community user from Edna Frank's contact record.

I have been able to locate Edna's contact record but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to create the customer community user! Please help!

Thanks
Hi everyone,

I am trying to complete the challenge for the "Create Custom Objects and Fields" module as follows:

Create a custom object with 'Trail' as the Label and Object Name. The resulting API name will need to be 'Trail__c'.
The Name field for Trail must be a Text type (not Auto Number).
Add a custom field to Trail of the 'Text Area (Long)' type, which has the field name and label 'Description' and a resulting API name of 'Description__c'. The field should have the default character length of 32,768.
Add a custom field to Trail of the 'Number' type (length of 3 and 0 decimal places), which has the field name and label 'Distance' and a resulting API name of 'Distance__c'.
Add a custom field to Trail of the 'Date' (not 'Date/Time') type, which has the field label 'Last Inspection Date' and name 'Last_Inspection_Date' and a resulting API name of 'Last_Inspection_Date__c'.

I did everything I am supposed to and for whatever reason, it keeps telling me when I click on "check challenge" that it doesn't see the Trail__c object I created (I also figured out the hard way that it adds the __c part automatically and that I didn't have to write it out manually). I tried deleting everything and redoing it, signing out of everything and signing back in and nothing works.  

If you know what to do, I'd really appreciate your advice!

Lisa
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG