• Salesforce Developer
  • Financial Times

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have extracted the metadata of a community from one sandbox, (network, site and siteDotCom and all other relevant such as Lightning components) and have deployed them with ant in another sandbox. When I go to the newly created community in the target sandbox and try to access the builder the following error occurs in chrome: 
User-added image
If I click close, the builder is loading indefinitely. The error in firefox and safari is a little more detailed:
User-added image
So far I have tried the following but nothing resolved the issue
- Flushing my cache
- Different browsers
- Publishing the community and trying again - Renaming the community to remove any spaces from the name
- Searching for the term 'Branding' and 'def' in the metadata deployed, nothing appears
- Trying to find the custom branding, can not edit it as the builder loads indefinitely.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance !
I have the following child component that represents a section on a form: 
<aura:component description="EWQuoteFormStep">
    <aura:attribute access="public" name="name" type="String" required="true"/>
    <aura:attribute access="public" name="label" type="String" required="true"/>
    <aura:attribute access="public" name="open" type="Boolean" required="true"/>
    <aura:attribute access="public" name="stepBody" type="Aura.Component[]" required="true"/>

<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
    <aura:handler name="change" value="{!v.open}" action="{!c.handleStateChange}"/>

<aura:registerEvent name="quoteStepClick" type="c:Click"/>

<div class="slds-form-element">
        <div class="slds-box">
            <div class="slds-section slds-is-open" aura:id="collapsibleQuoteFormStep">
                <div aria-controls="expando-unique-id" aria-expanded="true">
                    <div class="slds-align--absolute-center">
                        <div data-id-at="{!v.name+'Section'}" onclick="{!c.fireClickEvent}">
                            <p>{!v.label}</p>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                    <div aria-hidden="false" class="slds-section__content" id="expando-unique-id">
                        {!v.stepBody}
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>

And a parent component that provides the definition of 4 components of the above type:
<aura:component description="EWQuoteForm" implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global">

<aura:attribute name="ClientDetails" type="Boolean" default="true"/>
    <aura:attribute name="MainResidence" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="Cover" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="ReviewAndSubmit" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:handler name="quoteStepClick" event="c:Click" action="{!c.handleClickEvent}"/>

<div class="o-wrapper o-wrapper--large">
        <form class="slds-form--stacked slds-form slds-m-top_medium slds-m-bottom--medium" aura:id="quoteForm">

<c:EWQuoteFormStep aura:id="ClientDetails" name="ClientDetails" label="{!$Label.c.EWClientDetailsSection}" open="{!v.ClientDetails}">
                <aura:set attribute="stepBody">
                    <c:EWCustomerInfoForm/>
                </aura:set>
            </c:EWQuoteFormStep>

<c:EWQuoteFormStep aura:id="MainResidence" name="MainResidence" label="{!$Label.c.EWMainResidenceSection}" open="{!v.MainResidence}">
                   <!--<ui:inputText label="field test 1"/>-->
                    <!--<ui:inputText label="field test 2"/>-->

<c:EWQuoteFormStep aura:id="Cover" name="Cover" label="{!$Label.c.EWCoverSection}" open="{!v.Cover}">

<c:EWQuoteFormStep aura:id="ReviewAndSubmit" name="ReviewAndSubmit" label="{!$Label.c.EWReviewAndSubmitSection}" open="{!v.ReviewAndSubmit}">

</form>
    </div>

</aura:component>

This is the controller of the each of the children components, simply producing an click event every time it is clicked:
({
    doInit : function (cmp, event, helper) {
        if(cmp.get("v.open") === false) {
            var step = cmp.find("collapsibleQuoteFormStep");
            $A.util.toggleClass(step, "slds-is-open");
        }
    },

fireClickEvent : function (cmp, event, helper) {
       var clickEvent = cmp.getEvent("quoteStepClick");
        clickEvent.setParams({"clickedComponentName":cmp.get("v.name"), "open":cmp.get("v.open")});
        clickEvent.fire();
    },

handleStateChange : function (cmp, event, helper) {
        var step = cmp.find("collapsibleQuoteFormStep");
        $A.util.toggleClass(step, "slds-is-open");
    }
})

And the controller of the parent components that listens to the click event and ha the responsibility of changing the state of its children is this: 
({
    handleClickEvent : function (cmp, event, helper) {
        var producerName = event.getParam("clickedComponentName");
        var isStepOpen = event.getParam("open");

cmp.set("v."+producerName, !isStepOpen);

if( isStepOpen === false ) {
            var steps = cmp.find("quoteForm").find({ instancesOf : "c:EWQuoteFormStep" });

if($A.util.isArray(steps)) {
                for(var i = 0; i < steps.length; i++) {

var stepName = steps[i].get("v.name");

if(!(stepName == producerName)) {
                        if(steps[i].get("v.open") === true) {
                            cmp.set("v."+stepName, "false");
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
})

For some reason it works just fine when I click the sections ahead of each other. The next section is expanded and the previous sections (sub-components ) in the hierarchy are collapsed via toggling the class "slds-is-open". However once I expand a section it is no longer "clickable" so I can expand it again. Also the previous sections in the hierarchy are not clickable once a section is expanded.

From a lot of console debugs, I have narrowed the issue down to something happening after the line "$A.util.toggleClass(step, "slds-is-open")" that makes the sections not clickable, but I am still to figure out exactly what.

The end goal is an "accordion" effect where once you expand one section all other are collapsed. At the moment this happens only once with each section and then stops. It also happens only forward and not with previous sections.

Any help would be grately appreciated, I am already debugging this for couple of days ! 

Hi,

I am trying to complete the above challenge in trailhead and although I am copying-pasting everything I get the following error:

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The component is not using the 'MyContactListController' Apex controller
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

I have deleted & re-created the component but still dowsn't work. Can you please help ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I am trying to complete the above challenge in trailhead and although I am copying-pasting everything I get the following error:

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The component is not using the 'MyContactListController' Apex controller
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."

I have deleted & re-created the component but still dowsn't work. Can you please help ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I installed the Force.com for Amazon Web Services app into my Developer org and set up my S3 credentials, carefully following the instructions on this page:

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Installing_Force_for_Amazon_Web_Services

However, I consistently get this message, e.g. when I click on the "S3 Samples" tab:

Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Access Denied faultcode=soapenv:Client.AccessDenied faultactor=

Is there something I have missed in the setup that would cause this error?

thanks!

Matt

Hi,

Does anyone know how to generate the correct signature for Amazon S3's soap services ?
I'm going with their docs :
http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/AmazonS3/2006-03-01/index.html?SOAPAuthentication.html

and so far I've got :

Code:
S3.AmazonS3 as3 = new S3.AmazonS3();
Datetime now = Datetime.now();

//format should be like 2006-01-01T12:00:00.000Z
String formattednow = now.formatGmt('yyyy-MM-dd')+'T'+now.formatGmt('HH:mm:ss')+'.000Z';
System.Debug('Formatted date : '+formattednow);

String canonical = 'AmazonS3'+'ListAllMyBuckets'+formattednow; //"AmazonS3" + OPERATION + Timestamp

System.debug('CANONICAL = '+canonical);

Blob bsig = Crypto.generateMac('HmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(canonical), Blob.valueOf('myS3secretkey'));

String signature = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(bsig);

System.debug('SIGNATURE = ' + signature);

S3.ListAllMyBucketsResult result = as3.ListAllMyBuckets('myS3accesskey',now,signature);

I'm getting a SOAP exception back :
'SOAP Fault: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.'

thanks,

David

Created new developer org, but not understanding how to enable lightning experience.?
Hi,

Does anyone know how to generate the correct signature for Amazon S3's soap services ?
I'm going with their docs :
http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/AmazonS3/2006-03-01/index.html?SOAPAuthentication.html

and so far I've got :

Code:
S3.AmazonS3 as3 = new S3.AmazonS3();
Datetime now = Datetime.now();

//format should be like 2006-01-01T12:00:00.000Z
String formattednow = now.formatGmt('yyyy-MM-dd')+'T'+now.formatGmt('HH:mm:ss')+'.000Z';
System.Debug('Formatted date : '+formattednow);

String canonical = 'AmazonS3'+'ListAllMyBuckets'+formattednow; //"AmazonS3" + OPERATION + Timestamp

System.debug('CANONICAL = '+canonical);

Blob bsig = Crypto.generateMac('HmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(canonical), Blob.valueOf('myS3secretkey'));

String signature = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(bsig);

System.debug('SIGNATURE = ' + signature);

S3.ListAllMyBucketsResult result = as3.ListAllMyBuckets('myS3accesskey',now,signature);

I'm getting a SOAP exception back :
'SOAP Fault: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.'

thanks,

David