• Business and Technology Delivery Manager
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All I am working through the trailhead and cannot seem to get a particular exercise to validate
Admin Trail - Beginner -> Data Modeling -> Creating Object Relationships 
I have completed the exercise (and rechecked a few times) and when I click on "Check Challenge" I get the following message:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
All the expected custom fields for the Campsite_Reservation__c object could not be found.

Below is a screenshot of my setup in the enviroment
image of setup

I am getting the following error message while creating an account (Person Account/Household):

"FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: Your account record type is missing, a duplicate, or invalid. Ask your admin to check the individual record type configurations in Setup. (FinServ)"

I think it has something to do with my account record type settings. I tried checking in setup for the same but couldn't find anything. Also under Wealth Management Set up> Groups > Record types - I didn't find any records. Is this ok?

*Note - The org set up is not part of any firm or entity. Its set up for training purposes as suggested in Trailhead modules.

Any help to resolve this would be great. Thanks in advance.
after installing node.js when i am running the command ask deploy i am getting the following error

Profile for the deployment: [default]
Skill Id: amzn1.ask.skill.f0439ae9-befa-4ece-a4c7-293f30e1669f
Skill deployment finished.
Call update-model error.
Error code: 400
{
  "message": "Interaction model is not valid.",
  "violations": [
    {
      "message": "InvalidSlotTypeName: Slot type name \"AMAZON.SearchQuery\" is invalid. The name of a custom slot type must begin with an alphabetic character and can consist only of alphabetic characters or underscores."
    }
  ]
}
How to solve this error
I went through the entire walkthrough here.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/build-a-private-alexa-for-business-skill-for-salesforce/

I am having issues account linking to Alexa.
I posted to Amazons Dev forums already. Amazon is telling me now this is a salesforce issue:
https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/164732/error-a-salesforce-account-is-required-to-use-this.html#answer-164936

It says I linked the account successfully to Alexa. But now I get this error:
"You need to relink your Salesforce account in order to use this skill. I've placed more information on a card in your Alexa app."

Any idea what I need to do at this point? 

Stephen 

When I get to the step of verifying my Alexa Skill, I get an error saying my Salesforce account needs to be linked. The trailhead I followed is: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/build-a-private-alexa-for-business-skill-for-salesforce/
I am going through the trailhead ‘Build a Private Alexa for Business Skill for Salesforce’ and am unable to proceed past the Create Alexa Skills and Lambda Functions with the ASK CLI section. I am on the section to Run a Basic Test Using the ASK CLI Simulator and every time I run the command I get the error “Request to skill endpoint resulted in an error”.
Does anyone know how to overcome this?

Is there a way to hide "Save & New" Button from the Task page Layout?

User-added image

I looked at everywhere and couldn't find the solution. I do want to give them Create/Edit Permission so no option there to remove that.

Please help
Hi All I am working through the trailhead and cannot seem to get a particular exercise to validate
Admin Trail - Beginner -> Data Modeling -> Creating Object Relationships 
I have completed the exercise (and rechecked a few times) and when I click on "Check Challenge" I get the following message:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
All the expected custom fields for the Campsite_Reservation__c object could not be found.

Below is a screenshot of my setup in the enviroment
image of setup