• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HELP!
I am getting the below error when I try to check my challenge:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0016100000PUJDEAA5; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301610000005A3l. Contact your administrator for help.: []

How do I fix this?
Hi Everyone,
I have completed the challenge, but when I check it I get the following:
     Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
     An object with the API name Trail__c does not exist
But it does exist.....I have completed the task and it works.

How can I move past this?  I want to sign up for the next Admin Study Group and this is manditory that I get this badge.

HELP!
I am getting the below error when I try to check my challenge:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0016100000PUJDEAA5; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301610000005A3l. Contact your administrator for help.: []

How do I fix this?
Hi Everyone,
I have completed the challenge, but when I check it I get the following:
     Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
     An object with the API name Trail__c does not exist
But it does exist.....I have completed the task and it works.

How can I move past this?  I want to sign up for the next Admin Study Group and this is manditory that I get this badge.