• 35 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We use SnapEngage (app) for our online, live chats. We are getting many failures with error messages about state/country pick on nearly all records,  "There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries." 
We have state and country picklists enabled in the org.  Where can I go for help setting up my Salesforce side.  SnapEngage insists the problem is in my Salesforce set up and not with their integration. I am not sure where to turn for help.
How do I log in to Trailhead to complete installing the app just downloaded to complete App Exchange challenge? Upon download only Production or sandbox is an option, no developer orgs.

Why does web-to-lead form delete new lead if they are an existing lead record?  In other posts I've seen have the oposite problem where new leads are always created.  This is what I need.  We use Pardot forms for all forms subitted from our website, with the exception of one.  it's a web-to-lead form that works with a custome App for people to register for training programs.  Only in this one case do we use a Salesforce web-to-lead form and if the registrant is an existing lead, it adds the person to the correct campaign/member status and then immediately deletes the duplicate lead.  Sounds crazy but we need the "duplicate" lead.  Where would I find customization in Salesforce that overrides the standard functionality of always creating a lead.  We need the duplicate lead!.  Thanks
I 'm trying to import account records to partial sandbox and get an error code below.  Tested 10 records with successful import.  Now importng 517 records from same file and get this error  message.  What does this message mean? 
Thank you
User-added image
How do I log in to Trailhead to complete installing the app just downloaded to complete App Exchange challenge? Upon download only Production or sandbox is an option, no developer orgs.

Why does web-to-lead form delete new lead if they are an existing lead record?  In other posts I've seen have the oposite problem where new leads are always created.  This is what I need.  We use Pardot forms for all forms subitted from our website, with the exception of one.  it's a web-to-lead form that works with a custome App for people to register for training programs.  Only in this one case do we use a Salesforce web-to-lead form and if the registrant is an existing lead, it adds the person to the correct campaign/member status and then immediately deletes the duplicate lead.  Sounds crazy but we need the "duplicate" lead.  Where would I find customization in Salesforce that overrides the standard functionality of always creating a lead.  We need the duplicate lead!.  Thanks