• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our Org has both workflow rules and one specific ProcessBuilder Rule that kick off upon Account creation. Today, I attempted to use APEX DataLoader to import a small list of new accounts into the system. Even though all mandatory fields were populated, each new record failed to import. The following is the error that was returned:

"ERROR: The record couldn't be saved because it failed to trigger a flow.
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30131000000LWaa.
Contact your administrator for help."

When I used the exact same fields to manually create one account record there were no problems.

Based on the error, I figured that the error had something to do with my ProcessBuilder rule. This rule is very simple. On account creation, a default is populated for a custom SCM lookup "PO Payment Terms" field. When I deactivated this rule and ran the Data Loader, the accounts were iported without a problem, but because the rule was deactivated I had to manually set the default for the SCM field.

I cannot use workflows for this rule because I cannot update an SCM Lookup field on the account record. Any idea why I am seeing this error for this simple ProcessBuilder rule?