• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am stuck on the R&D superbadge.  I have tried several different things on my contacts without hobbies report and keep getting a report configured incorrectly message.  Here are some screen shots of my report, formula and bucket field.  Please let me know what I am missing.
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I have tried this process builder challenge several times and different ways and still get an error message.  Here are the screenshots of what I am trying:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
When I test the process it works, however, I get the following error message from the trailhead:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Can you please tell me where I have gone wrong?

I have tried this process builder challenge several times and different ways and still get an error message.  Here are the screenshots of what I am trying:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
When I test the process it works, however, I get the following error message from the trailhead:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Can you please tell me where I have gone wrong?

I have completted Developer Beginner and earned 11 badges.

As per the below link I should get T-shirt. How Can i claim that?

http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2015-06-25/447clt