• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm loading 25 records from an excel file to the Opportunity object. There are fields with currency and fields with formulas for the fields with currency as well as fields with percentages. I seem to be having errors (for every single record) and most of them are because of the currency/formula/percentage fields. When inserting currency, is dataloader picky? Like there shouldn't be a dollar sign or commas, etc.?

I posted an image of an example of issues.

User-added image

I would like to place an image of a diagram next to a set of fields in the Contact record (when a user is filling out the information) that users can refer to to better fill out that section. Is there a way to code for this or do this at all?

I am trying to send an email through my Marketing Cloud/Salesforce intergration.

I called Salesfore support regarding an error message that I am getting when trying to upload the report I want to use (it's a Campaign Member Report type):
Report "A/B Test #1 - 2015 Gala (all countries)" is missing a Contact ID or Lead ID field. A Contact ID or Lead ID is required to send.

This would be an easy fix, except the report DOES have the lead/contact ID field in it.

The person I spoke with on the phone thinks I am having a visual force page issue, and I am an administrator, not a developer, so I am not too keen on this. I upgraded my marketing cloud version from 5.4 to 5.49 yesterday morning, and that is when the error message popped up. 

I would like to place an image of a diagram next to a set of fields in the Contact record (when a user is filling out the information) that users can refer to to better fill out that section. Is there a way to code for this or do this at all?

I am trying to send an email through my Marketing Cloud/Salesforce intergration.

I called Salesfore support regarding an error message that I am getting when trying to upload the report I want to use (it's a Campaign Member Report type):
Report "A/B Test #1 - 2015 Gala (all countries)" is missing a Contact ID or Lead ID field. A Contact ID or Lead ID is required to send.

This would be an easy fix, except the report DOES have the lead/contact ID field in it.

The person I spoke with on the phone thinks I am having a visual force page issue, and I am an administrator, not a developer, so I am not too keen on this. I upgraded my marketing cloud version from 5.4 to 5.49 yesterday morning, and that is when the error message popped up. 

I'm loading 25 records from an excel file to the Opportunity object. There are fields with currency and fields with formulas for the fields with currency as well as fields with percentages. I seem to be having errors (for every single record) and most of them are because of the currency/formula/percentage fields. When inserting currency, is dataloader picky? Like there shouldn't be a dollar sign or commas, etc.?

I posted an image of an example of issues.

User-added image

Is the material for administrators on Trailhead enough to pass the ADM-201 certification?