• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I am creating SINGLE SIGN ON SETTINGS IN MY DEVELOPER ACCOUNT,WHEN I GENERATE  SAML respone it shows "your identity certificate has been failed",how can i overcome that?

Thanks
User-added image
Hi ,
i am unable create the code requirement is when we select any two values inthe list the remaining list hast to be displaye.
User-added image
Hi,
I am unable to create the code, my requirement is when once we select the Standard pick list value in price book fileld , it does not be vailable for second time selection.

Thanks.
User-added image
How to uplaod the csv file error 'BLOB is not a valid UTF-8 string' error
BLOB is not a valid UTF-8 string' error
the 'upsert' is creating duplicates Ordernumber,orderreleasenumber,productcode. how can I make just an update? if the ordernumber,orderreleasenumber,productcode is already there.

let me explain you, there two objects parent(Order Headers) and chld(DCR Orders), in order to create the Ordernumber I need to provide id and orderreleasenumber. All this is handle by the code. At this point if there is a pod with this fields for example Ordernumber=123, orderreleasenumber=0001, productcode=4 and I make another upsert to the same Ordernumber, i want the system to identify if there is a Ordernumber,orderreleasenumber,productcode with the same id(productcode is a master-detail)if that us true i want to update the productcode else insert new productcode thank you in advance!

i have three fields oreder number,orderrelease number and product no...
i have to compare these three values while inserting the records so that no duplicates
when we insert the records it has to update when duplicate values are there..
hi,
How to write code for inserting the and if duplicate are there that has to be updated in email servies.
Hi, 
Implimentation what is the code for MD5 algorithm.

hi,
Wil u help me what is MD5 alogorithm how it is implimented in salesforce why we have to go for that algorithm...
Hi ,
i am having the approval status field and pending as the picklist value .When i select the pending value the pending related records has to be listed

hi ,

how to write Condition when stage value is pending and then the records has to be updated

Hi,
Give me the sample code for web to lead scenario. When web to lead is saved it has to go for the perticular record for example lead government record type.

Thanks,
Swathi
Hi,
i am getting same error as Compile Error: AND operator can only be applied to Boolean expressions at line 5 column 41

Thanks,
Swathi.
Hi,
Trigger SetRecordToFixedRecordType on Lead(before insert)

Id recId=recordTypeId('Lead','Lead - GOVT'); 

for(Lead led :Trigger.new)

{ 
    if(led.Status__c='Submitted' && led.Web_To_Lead__c='Lead - GOVT')
        { 
            led.RecordTypeId='012280000005fr1'; 
        } 
    }
 Public static Id recordTypeId(string Lead,string GOVT)

Id recTypeId; 
    if(Lead!= null && Lead - GOVT != null)
    { 
    recTypeId= Schema.getGlobalDescribe().get(Lead).getDescribe().getRecordTypeInfosByName().get(Lead - GOVT).getRecordTypeId();
    }
     return recTypeId; 
    } 

}

This is the trigger written for web to lead .when the webtolead is saved it has to to perticular record type but i am getting error.

Thanks,
swathi.
hi ,

how to write Condition when stage value is pending and then the records has to be updated

when we insert the records it has to update when duplicate values are there..