• Pinnacol Assurance

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I get this error for 'sfdx force:org:list` or for any 'sfdx` command. I re-installed node, npm and sfdx cli without luck. My workaround is `export NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED=0` that is not ideal. Any suggestion?

Also `npm config ls -l` lists `cafile = "/etc/ssl/certs/xxxxxCA.pem` that does exist. 

Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
    at TLSSocket.onConnectSecure (_tls_wrap.js:1497:34)
    at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:315:20)
    at TLSSocket._finishInit (_tls_wrap.js:932:8)
    at TLSWrap.ssl.onhandshakedone (_tls_wrap.js:706:12) {
  code: 'SELF_SIGNED_CERT_IN_CHAIN'
}
Unable to create a package version. Since I have PG2 enabled, I tweaked the command than on the trailhead and I get the error below. Any help?

GIFter git:(master) ✗ sfdx force:package2:version:create -i 0HoxxxxxxxxxxxxCAC
ERROR:  The --package2id (-i) value [0HoxxxxxxxxxxxxCAC], doesn’t match the id value in any packageDirectories specified in sfdx-project.json.
Hello sfdx gurus,
In Windows 7, I get the following error when I attampt to authorize the developer hub org. The login windows to DevHub opens up that lead to next error after I put my DevHub credential.
It works fine in Mac. 

Appreciate any input.

C:\Users\raip\sfdx\sfdx-dreamhouse>sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub
ERROR running force:auth:web:login:  Command failed with response.
 - CylancePROTECT Script Control has blocked access to this PowerShell script.
Try this:
Determine why this command failed to get an encryption key for user raip: [C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -File C:\Users\raip\AppData\Local\sfdx\plug
ins\node_modules\salesforce-alm\CredMan.ps1 -GetCred -Target sfdx -User local].

We are trying to create a custom forgot password page where an user can request a reset of their password. We are using a Visualforce email template with a custom Visualforce component to customize the content of the email.

Unfortunately, no email is received if we add an apex controller class to our custom Visualforce component. So, if we use an custom Visualforce component with no Apex controller and some static text, the user receives a reset email. But if we use an custom Visualforce component with an empty Apex controller and some static text, the user does not receive a reset email.

We have added the apex controller to both the profile and permission set of the public community user, to no avail. When we create an email log file, we see that no emails are sent. Does anyone have any suggestions to resolve this issue?

Our setup

We have a Lightning community with a custom "Forgot password" page. We added a custom LWC component where a user can enter their username. When the press "Submit", we call the "Site.forgotPassword()" method with the provided username.

We use a Visualforce email template to send the email. The template is located in a public folder. The template contains a custom Visualforce component that has a custom Apex controller linked.

The custom Apex Controller is added to the profile and permission set of the public community user. Email deliverability access level is set to 'All email'.

Hi,
I get this error for 'sfdx force:org:list` or for any 'sfdx` command. I re-installed node, npm and sfdx cli without luck. My workaround is `export NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED=0` that is not ideal. Any suggestion?

Also `npm config ls -l` lists `cafile = "/etc/ssl/certs/xxxxxCA.pem` that does exist. 

Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
    at TLSSocket.onConnectSecure (_tls_wrap.js:1497:34)
    at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:315:20)
    at TLSSocket._finishInit (_tls_wrap.js:932:8)
    at TLSWrap.ssl.onhandshakedone (_tls_wrap.js:706:12) {
  code: 'SELF_SIGNED_CERT_IN_CHAIN'
}
Unable to create a package version. Since I have PG2 enabled, I tweaked the command than on the trailhead and I get the error below. Any help?

GIFter git:(master) ✗ sfdx force:package2:version:create -i 0HoxxxxxxxxxxxxCAC
ERROR:  The --package2id (-i) value [0HoxxxxxxxxxxxxCAC], doesn’t match the id value in any packageDirectories specified in sfdx-project.json.
Hello, I'm going through the Trailhead "Build Your First unlocked Package" and everything has worked fine up until when I tried the following CLI command: 

sfdx force:package:create --name dreamhouse --description "My Package" --packagetype Unlocked --path force-app --nonamespace --targetdevhubusername DevHub

When I enter this line the CLI consistently displays "Unexpected token } in JSON at position 239" - I had a look through all of the possible json files in the directories uploaded from GitHub, but everything looked okay. My Dev Org is using API 44. This error message gives me very little information - has anyone seen and resolved this one before?
Hello sfdx gurus,
In Windows 7, I get the following error when I attampt to authorize the developer hub org. The login windows to DevHub opens up that lead to next error after I put my DevHub credential.
It works fine in Mac. 

Appreciate any input.

C:\Users\raip\sfdx\sfdx-dreamhouse>sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub
ERROR running force:auth:web:login:  Command failed with response.
 - CylancePROTECT Script Control has blocked access to this PowerShell script.
Try this:
Determine why this command failed to get an encryption key for user raip: [C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy ByPass -File C:\Users\raip\AppData\Local\sfdx\plug
ins\node_modules\salesforce-alm\CredMan.ps1 -GetCred -Target sfdx -User local].

I can't progress pass the first stage on this project.  I get the error: Could not authenticate with the IBM Bluemix service. Please validate your credentials (also below).  Please can anyone help?

User-added image

Is there documentation on how to extend Action Plans to other Objects?

Thanks,

Sonny