• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to add a new values to multi select picklist field dynamically.

As per the image i have to add new ValuesThanks in Advance
Am Uploading Profile Photo for Community Users in base64 format By Using ConnectApi.UserProfiles.setPhoto Method. But am getting "ConnectApi.ConnectApiException: The file you uploaded doesn't appear to be a valid image" This error, Help me to Fix this issue.
I am trying to create a rest service using FFLIB. I can't find any sample code for throwing custom exception. Kindly help me on this.
Plz write a Rest class for inserting account and related array of contacts By using DTO class....,Please prepare code for this requirement.

Thanks in Advance,
Hari.
While working with customer portal am getting this error--first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: UserRoleId (dpua portal user cannot change user role): [UserRoleId]" If anyone plz resolve this issue
Am Uploading Profile Photo for Community Users in base64 format By Using ConnectApi.UserProfiles.setPhoto Method. But am getting "ConnectApi.ConnectApiException: The file you uploaded doesn't appear to be a valid image" This error, Help me to Fix this issue.