• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I followed the instructions to create a macro, create a Case with subject "Design issue with mechanical rotor", and ran the Macro. The feed shows the email along with the text "The Macros Team is working on your case" in the email Body. Yet I get this message when I check the Challenge:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The case with the subject 'Design issue with mechanical rotor' does not includes an email update in the case feed with the text 'The Macros Team is working on your case'. Make sure you run your macro on this case."

I even created a new Case with the correct Subject with the same results.

My Email Template has the following information:
Dear {!Contact.FirstName}, 

{!Case.Solution_Description} 

The Macros Team is working on your case 

Thank you, 

{!User.Name} 
{!Organization.Name} 

Your comment: 

{!Case.Description}
I'm having all sorts of problems trying to complete the challenge for the sharing rules section of this module. I feel like I have everything setup properly but still get this error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Sharing Set is not setup with proper Case access. Please check the requirements.

Sharing set name is "Share cases with customers"
Applies to Profiles: Customer Community User
Access Granted: Case - User:Account = Case:Account - Read/Write

What am I missing

Hi,
I was making the Challenge for "Automating Time-based Actions with Workflow" and then create a workflow action for "Set Case to Escalated", I deleted it by mistake (system didn't even ask) and then create again but it doesn't allow me and gives me this error:
Error: This Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name.
I emptied recyble bin as read in the forum but the system still doesn't allow me to create the new task.
I have the Workflow Rule create and valid but Trailhead verificator doesn't find the task name and Challenge is not approved:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.
Hi all,

User-added image

There is some kind of problem with this... Seems the filter is on:

User-added image

Thanks in advance

joseluis
Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.

Thank you.
This challenge seems simple enough but I'm stuck and any help would be appreciated. 

So the Challenge is Create a validation rule to check that a contact is in the zip code of its account. here is the question below:
To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account (hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check) can be added with any MailingPostalCode value

Here is my  work.. Any help would be appreciated.. thanks, 

Rule Name Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code Active [Checked]
Error Condition Formula AND( BillingPostalCode = ShippingPostalCode )
Error Message Billing zipcode does not match the Shipping Zipcode Error Location Billing Zip/Postal Code

I have been trying to import an Excel .CSV file into Salesforce but can't get it to work. When I reach the point (in the Wizard) where the system uploads the file and I have to map the fields - all fields is on one string. So I can't map my columns "First Name", "Last Name" and "Email".

Has anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it??