• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

My organization uses Box integration in Salesforce.  Our Sales users create documents inside of Salesforce which only exist as Salesforce Files. 

Does anyone know a way to automatically save files to a box folder that is linked to that Opportunity?

Thank you
Nicole
Hello

I am trying to add a look up in my flow that is dependent on what kind of user is activating the flow.

I know the trick to user "recordId" to look up informaiton about the reocrd the user is on but is there something like this I can use to reference the user who has activated the flow?

Thank you
 Nicole
Hello,

I am working on a flow and I am getting this error in the debugger but it does not give me enough information to be able to fix it.

Error ID: 71928002-14789 (-1819981014)

Can anyone tell me what this means?
I have created an Apex trigger in my sandbox environment but I am receiving an error message when I try to validate it in my production environment. It is saying
Code Coverage Failure.
Your organization's code coverage is 73%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment. Also, the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.
Hello
I am trying to send an email to all the Owners of Opportunities when those Opportunities are 90 days from closing.
I have a custom field called "Days til Close" and I have an email template and a email alert setup.

I need to know how to
1) schedule query that looks up all the Opportunities that have 90 in the "days to close" field
2) run a flow or trigger an email alert to fire.

Does anyone know how to do this?  

Thank you,
Nicole
Hello

I am trying to test with minimal impact to our current users.  Is it possible to test on a Sandbox environment.

Thanks.
Nicole
Hello,

I am looking to create a workflow or a process builder that is triggered by a Contact being added to an Opportunity.
Basically, I want the Lead source of the Opportunity to be the Lead Source of the Contact record.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
Nicole
Hello

I have a currently flow in my Salesforce environment that we use to create Maintenance renewal Opportunities.  It is based on the one here (https://automationchampion.com/tag/copy-opportunity-line-items/)

However, I would like to update it so it will create different opportunities based on the expiration date of the product in the original opportunity.

In other words: If an Opportunity closes and Product A is due to expire in July and Product B is due to expire in September, two opportunities should be created.  My flow seems to be creating the Opportunities ok, but, I'm having a hardtime getting the products to going into their respective Opportunities.  All the products are going into the first Opportunity.

I've attached a screenshot of my current flow.  Does anyone have any idea where I may be going wrong?User-added image
Hello,

Right now, there are a number of charts that I have on my Home page  (in Lightning) which is great but if I want to see the data behind them, I have to navigate to the Reports tab and search for the report I want to see.  
When I click on the report on my reports on the Home screen, nothing happens.  Is there a way to set it up so clicking on the chart on my Home screen opens the report?

Thanks.
Nicole
Hello,

I have a screen I have created using a flow that will collect information for a lead, it is primarily used by my sales team in Salesforce1 (the mobile app).
I would like to add a button so they can take a picture of a business card and add it as a File to that Lead.  The "New File" action in Salesforce1 works exactly like i would want it to, but I am having a difficult time getting that to appear in the Screen in any way. 

Has anyone been able to suceesfully add a "Add Attachment" feature to their screen and have it show up as a File on the saved record?

Thanks
Nicole
Hello,

I am rolling out Lightning Experience to everyone in my organization and I am concerned about the lack of standard buttonds in the List View Search Layout for Leads.

One of the Standard buttons that is used very often in Classic is the "Change Owner" button.  Even though the checkbox is checked in this view, I am not seeing it on my Leads page in Lightning.

These are the buttons I have enabled in the Setup > Object manager > Leads > Search Layout > List View (you can see that "Change Owner" is checked.)

User-added image

And yet the Change Owner button does not appear on the Lightning page:
User-added image
I know it is possible because I have seen it in the release notes: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/winter_17/winter_17_sales
User-added image
What can I do to add the "Change Owner" feature back into the Leads List View?

Thanks.
Nicole
Hello,

There are three objects that are at play here:
Opportunities, Projects (a custom object I created), and Box files.
Opportuinities and Project have lookup relationships
Opportunities are tied to a specific Box folder.

I am trying to create a Page that shows the information from a newly created Project (Name, Date, Status, Related Opportunity) AND the Box folder from the Related Opportunity.

Is this possible?

Nicole
I am looking to run a flow that will check if any Leads in Salesforce match the email address on a newly created lead and then have that information shown on a related list on the New Lead page.  
Like the Potential Duplicates list:
User-added image
But, unlike a Duplicate rule, which asks the user to click "Ignore and Save", I am only looking to it to populate a list not ask the User to complete an Action.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Nicole
Hello,

I am trying to run a flow that will use a field in a Lead record (specifically, the Lead record that initiates the Process Builder that references this flow).  I have tried using a Lookup field and I've tried creating a variable, but nothing seems to work.

Basically, I am trying to check if the email address in a Lead matches the email address in any existing Contact.  If so, update a field on the Lead with that Contact ID

I am currently working with 
User-added imageUser-added image
I am new to VisualForce page creation and I would like to create a page based on a current page, is there a way to Clone a current page to use as a starting place?
Hello,

I would like to add a referance field on the "Create New Task" page in Lightning Experience that includes Leads.  I'm not sure but I think I need to use Visualforce to do this but I would like to start from the existing page.  Anyone know a way to do this?

Thanks
Nicole
Hello,

I am working on a flow and I am getting this error in the debugger but it does not give me enough information to be able to fix it.

Error ID: 71928002-14789 (-1819981014)

Can anyone tell me what this means?
Hello,

I am rolling out Lightning Experience to everyone in my organization and I am concerned about the lack of standard buttonds in the List View Search Layout for Leads.

One of the Standard buttons that is used very often in Classic is the "Change Owner" button.  Even though the checkbox is checked in this view, I am not seeing it on my Leads page in Lightning.

These are the buttons I have enabled in the Setup > Object manager > Leads > Search Layout > List View (you can see that "Change Owner" is checked.)

User-added image

And yet the Change Owner button does not appear on the Lightning page:
User-added image
I know it is possible because I have seen it in the release notes: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/winter_17/winter_17_sales
User-added image
What can I do to add the "Change Owner" feature back into the Leads List View?

Thanks.
Nicole
Hello,

There are three objects that are at play here:
Opportunities, Projects (a custom object I created), and Box files.
Opportuinities and Project have lookup relationships
Opportunities are tied to a specific Box folder.

I am trying to create a Page that shows the information from a newly created Project (Name, Date, Status, Related Opportunity) AND the Box folder from the Related Opportunity.

Is this possible?

Nicole
Hello,

I am trying to run a flow that will use a field in a Lead record (specifically, the Lead record that initiates the Process Builder that references this flow).  I have tried using a Lookup field and I've tried creating a variable, but nothing seems to work.

Basically, I am trying to check if the email address in a Lead matches the email address in any existing Contact.  If so, update a field on the Lead with that Contact ID

I am currently working with 
User-added imageUser-added image
I am new to VisualForce page creation and I would like to create a page based on a current page, is there a way to Clone a current page to use as a starting place?