• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If so, what can you share about the process and how you accomplished it?  Our users need "click to dial", "Screen pops". "add the call to the record automatically", and so forth.  Can you build what you need without using a third party?  Any guidance or experiences would be welcome.
Bulk macros do now work when you want to insert a note.  You have to do those on case at a time.  Remedy allows you to do bulk insert and change a great deal of fields including updating: Group, Type, Category, and Item.  How can I insert a note in bulk in the service console cloud together with CTCI updates?  
I have a field accessibly by Sales and Sales Ops.  Sales should not be able to change the field once they have selected 100% but Sales Ops needs to be able to edit the field and move the percent to 90%.  Can you use "Custom Permissions" if so what would the code for the "Validation rule need to be?"  The Object is "Opportunity" the field is "Sales Stage" which has a dependent field "Probability."
I have researched the ability to have a different page layout for web and mobile and it does not appear to be feasilbe in SFDC right now.  I have read some posts regarding programmatic solutions to this situation.  Does anyone currently have the capability to have one profile have two different page layouts?  One for web and one for Mobile?  If so, how do you do this and would you share?
We are considering moving from Remedy to Service Cloud.  We want to be able to continue to access the tickets created by our customer interactions.  That may mean up to 5 million tickets, we have and will retain that information on servers on site.  What options do we have in searching and viewing those tickes in Salesforce? 
I have a field accessibly by Sales and Sales Ops.  Sales should not be able to change the field once they have selected 100% but Sales Ops needs to be able to edit the field and move the percent to 90%.  Can you use "Custom Permissions" if so what would the code for the "Validation rule need to be?"  The Object is "Opportunity" the field is "Sales Stage" which has a dependent field "Probability."
How can we add custom fields to the create contact page in lightning for outlook? Is it possible to cusomize this page?