• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need help I am actually doing a challenge for Visualforce workflow...

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.
The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

Can u pls let me know if the below flow is right

User-added image

User-added image

Hi All,

I am getting this error again and again - 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Contact by Hobby' report does not appear to be in the 'General Reports' folder. Whereas I have created the 'Contacts By Hobby' report and saved it in the General Reports folder quite a few number of times, but still getting the same error.

Thanks
Nikhil
Hi,
I need help I am actually doing a challenge for Visualforce workflow...

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.
The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

Can u pls let me know if the below flow is right

User-added image

User-added image

I keep getting this error for the below challenge:

Error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.

The mobile phones being tracked by an external application are used by specific users in your Salesforce instance. Create an indirect lookup relationship between the 'Phone' External Object and the 'User' standard object.
  • Create an OData 2.0 external data source with 'Mobile Devices' as the label, 'Mobile_Devices' as the name, and this URL: https://phone-odata-demo.herokuapp.com/devices.svc/. Note: If you have completed the previous challenge in this module ('Setting up Lightning Connect'), the External Data Source should already exist in your Developer Edition.
  • Add a new 'Phone UUID' custom field on the User standard object with the resulting API name of 'Phone_UUID__c'. The field should be of type 'Text' and marked as 'Unique' and 'External ID'.
  • Change the 'UUID' field on the 'Phone__x' external object to be an indirect lookup relationship to the 'User' standard object. Use the 'Phone_UUID__c' field as the matching key for this indirect lookup relationship.
  • Update any existing User record in your Developer Edition instance to have a value of '0000123442' for the 'Phone_UUID__c' field.
This is a screenshot of the custom user field:

User-added image

Here is the UUID field:
User-added image

What am I doing wrong?