• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to populate the value in a lookup field with a value other than the ID/Name value.

User-added image
This is the current value that is being populated I would like to populate it with another values such as:
User-added image
Is this even possible? How would I pull in another value into the lookup field?
I am having a trouble making a report. I would like to connect the contacts and the opportunities objects through the accounts object. I have a report that has the accounts connected to the contacts then connected to the opportunities. This doesn't return any values because both contacts and opportunities are connected to accounts not each other. I considered creating a look-up field on the opportunity object referencing the contact associated with the account that is connected to the account. I assume there is another way and was hoping for some guidance. Thank you.

I am trying to populating a Many to Many object. The connection is between a Contact class and a Hobbies class. The problem is there are many hobbies connected to the Contact. I have seperated the hobby values in the CSV by ";"s. The hobby master lookup will only look for one value. I am trying to connect multiple hobby values to one contact. Thank you for help.
I am currently trying to work through the superbadges. I am attempting to check some of my work on the superbadge. I have worked on it some in my original DE but there was a comment about having trouble with existing DE's. I created a new one but I am still having trouble connecting and checking my progress. This is the error that I am receiving:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DOXQPRHG
I am having a trouble making a report. I would like to connect the contacts and the opportunities objects through the accounts object. I have a report that has the accounts connected to the contacts then connected to the opportunities. This doesn't return any values because both contacts and opportunities are connected to accounts not each other. I considered creating a look-up field on the opportunity object referencing the contact associated with the account that is connected to the account. I assume there is another way and was hoping for some guidance. Thank you.

Hi All, 

Maybe I am missing something but I am going around in cirlces with the Contacts without Hobbies report. I have: 

1. Created a custom report type to get Contacts without hobbies 
2. Created an Account Value bucket field
3. Create a % Open Opps Formula 
4. Added First Name, Last Name, Total Opp Value, Open Opp Value, Phone, Email, %Open Opps to the report 
5. Summarised by Account Value then Account 

And im still getting an error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly.

I have added screenshots of all the pieces - hoping someone else has hit this issue 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
I am trying to populating a Many to Many object. The connection is between a Contact class and a Hobbies class. The problem is there are many hobbies connected to the Contact. I have seperated the hobby values in the CSV by ";"s. The hobby master lookup will only look for one value. I am trying to connect multiple hobby values to one contact. Thank you for help.
I am currently trying to work through the superbadges. I am attempting to check some of my work on the superbadge. I have worked on it some in my original DE but there was a comment about having trouble with existing DE's. I created a new one but I am still having trouble connecting and checking my progress. This is the error that I am receiving:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DOXQPRHG
I'm getting the error "The outputLink component is not binding to the ID of a case" for this challenge. I've checked several threads on here and I'm almost certain it should be correct. It does link to the details page for the case. 

I initially just had the ID linking but have changed it so both case number and id link via id in case that mattered. 

I've also previously tried having a complete url as the value but no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated.

<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">

<apex:pageBlock title="New Case List" id="cases_list">

<apex:repeat value="{! newcases }" var="cases">

<apex:outputLink value="/{! cases.id}">
        ID:  {! cases.id }
        </apex:outputLink><br/>
        <apex:outputLink value="/{! cases.id}">
        Case Number:  {! cases.CaseNumber }
        </apex:outputLink><br/>    

</apex:repeat>

</apex:pageBlock>

Hi All,

I require an urgent help.

The requirement is that i need to provide a custom button on the Default List View Page to send an Email to the selected record's Email Id field.

The records will be selected using the Action Checkbox provided i.e. i need to check the CheckBox provided under Action column to select the records, and after selecting the records click on the Custom button to send the Email to all.

Can it be done, if yes please let me know How....Its urgent Please..