• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I cannot log in to Help | Training | Salesforce with my own developer org id and password. I need to raise a case regarding an internal server error I am getting while trying tp view an Apex class. Everytime I give my user id and password and log in it again redirects back to the home page. Can anyone suggest a solution ?
I am able to created an excel csv file attaching it with my mail. But all the information is being put inside the first column. I want to place the separate field values in separate columns. Can anyone suggest how can I do it using only Apex (as that is my strict requirement) and not using VisualForce or any plugins or xml file ?
When I am trying to view an Apex class from the list view I am getting an internal server error. The Apex class is generated from Metadata API file (WSDL2Apex). Error ID: 1519672934-284357 (-884582671)
Below is code of the Apex class - 
public class Test2 {

public static void GetEntitlementProcess(){

ReadResult readResult = metadataConnection.readMetadata('EntitlementProcess','PRAS 01');     

}

}

Whenever I save this class I am getting the error "Invalid type: ReadResult". I generated the Metadata WSDL and then generated the Apex class from the "Generate from WSDL" button in Apex Class section in salesforce. But still when I make the metadata call I receive the above error. I even tried referring the ReadResult datatype by using the Apex class generated from WSDL with the dot operator before the name (ClassName.Readresult). But still the error persists. Any solutions ?
I am able to created an excel csv file attaching it with my mail. But all the information is being put inside the first column. I want to place the separate field values in separate columns. Can anyone suggest how can I do it using only Apex (as that is my strict requirement) and not using VisualForce or any plugins or xml file ?
When I am trying to view an Apex class from the list view I am getting an internal server error. The Apex class is generated from Metadata API file (WSDL2Apex). Error ID: 1519672934-284357 (-884582671)
Below is code of the Apex class - 
public class Test2 {

public static void GetEntitlementProcess(){

ReadResult readResult = metadataConnection.readMetadata('EntitlementProcess','PRAS 01');     

}

}

Whenever I save this class I am getting the error "Invalid type: ReadResult". I generated the Metadata WSDL and then generated the Apex class from the "Generate from WSDL" button in Apex Class section in salesforce. But still when I make the metadata call I receive the above error. I even tried referring the ReadResult datatype by using the Apex class generated from WSDL with the dot operator before the name (ClassName.Readresult). But still the error persists. Any solutions ?