• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I write custom controller for my custom page. How can I add input datetime field and get value from it (datetime field isn`t SObject Field, it just temp field for computing) ?
HI. I Have Custom Object Visit with two custom fields:
- Representative – lookup to User object
- Customer – lookup to Contact object
I need to create URL Field new Visit in Standart Contact Object, which tranfer me to new create page Visit with two fill fields: Representative(current User) and Customer(where we click the link). How can I do it?
Hi, I have two customer fields in Custom Object:

- Representative - lookup to User object
 - Customer – lookup to Contacts object

Need to do that pair of Representative+Customer will be unique. I create unique text field and add workflow rules that any insert or update will add to text field by formula: Representative__r.Id & Customer.Id.
Every time when I add or edit record with the same Representative or Customer display error : 

"Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Duplicate value on record: TC-0032 (Related field: UniqueTextField)"
I no need that Representative wiil be unique or Customer separately. I need to a unique couple of these values.
How to fix it?

I have a custom Target Customer object with two fields:
Representative - lookup to User object
Customer - lookup to Contacts object
In Contact is a custom field formula isTarget which should be an indicator that the contact and the user entry exists in the object Target Customer.
How to implement a formula in isTarget?
HI. I Have Custom Object Visit with two custom fields:
- Representative – lookup to User object
- Customer – lookup to Contact object
I need to create URL Field new Visit in Standart Contact Object, which tranfer me to new create page Visit with two fill fields: Representative(current User) and Customer(where we click the link). How can I do it?
Hi, I have two customer fields in Custom Object:

- Representative - lookup to User object
 - Customer – lookup to Contacts object

Need to do that pair of Representative+Customer will be unique. I create unique text field and add workflow rules that any insert or update will add to text field by formula: Representative__r.Id & Customer.Id.
Every time when I add or edit record with the same Representative or Customer display error : 

"Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Duplicate value on record: TC-0032 (Related field: UniqueTextField)"
I no need that Representative wiil be unique or Customer separately. I need to a unique couple of these values.
How to fix it?

I have a custom Target Customer object with two fields:
Representative - lookup to User object
Customer - lookup to Contacts object
In Contact is a custom field formula isTarget which should be an indicator that the contact and the user entry exists in the object Target Customer.
How to implement a formula in isTarget?