• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I have trouble replacing content files, and would help me sort out how to do that? 

What I would like to do is first export all files from the org, and make modifications to all these files, and then upload all the modified files (the new files) to substitute the old ones. The files only include files uploaded in the Files tab and shared in Chatter.

BTW, I have no trouble achieving this with attachments or documents. So I assume there should be ways to make file replacement as described.

Could you indicate how should I operate? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Stellar

Hi experts,

I would like to have a sync with the recycle bin, that is, to get the record information of those soft deleted, do you have any idea how to get this in one or two steps? (I have learnt about the IsDeleted field property, but this requires at least one query from each object, which consumes a lot of time and effort)

Could you share any idea on this? Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Stellar
Hi there,

I am trying to retrieve all records only in the recycle bin, and I learnt from the forum that they can be selected by IsDeleted=true, but the problem is that those records hard delected from the recycle bin (which means they actually do not exist in the org any more) are still marked as IsDeleted=true.

Could any expert help find a way to rule them out? Or would anyone know the object name of the recycle bin if there is one?

Many thanks and best regards,
Stellar 
Hi,

Could you help instruct how I could get ids for standard fields, instead of their API names. For example, when you inspect the account name field on a html, the id shows as "acc2". The "acc2" is what I want, but is it possible to retrieve them all in one time? 

Thank you very much!
Hi,

Could anyone please indicate if it is possible to retrieve field IDs in bulk or through API?

I only know one method that we can find them on the html pages, which are normally settled for standard fields or 15-character identifier for custom fields. Is there a way to capture them in whole or programmatically? 

Any idea on this would be great for us. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Stellar

Hi experts,

I would like to have a sync with the recycle bin, that is, to get the record information of those soft deleted, do you have any idea how to get this in one or two steps? (I have learnt about the IsDeleted field property, but this requires at least one query from each object, which consumes a lot of time and effort)

Could you share any idea on this? Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Stellar
Hi there,

I am trying to retrieve all records only in the recycle bin, and I learnt from the forum that they can be selected by IsDeleted=true, but the problem is that those records hard delected from the recycle bin (which means they actually do not exist in the org any more) are still marked as IsDeleted=true.

Could any expert help find a way to rule them out? Or would anyone know the object name of the recycle bin if there is one?

Many thanks and best regards,
Stellar 
Hi,

Could you help instruct how I could get ids for standard fields, instead of their API names. For example, when you inspect the account name field on a html, the id shows as "acc2". The "acc2" is what I want, but is it possible to retrieve them all in one time? 

Thank you very much!
Hi,

Could anyone please indicate if it is possible to retrieve field IDs in bulk or through API?

I only know one method that we can find them on the html pages, which are normally settled for standard fields or 15-character identifier for custom fields. Is there a way to capture them in whole or programmatically? 

Any idea on this would be great for us. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Stellar