• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Possibly I'm being a little dense here, but I am receiving an error message in this Trailhead which seems contradictory to the challenge itself:-

Requirement = "Filter the report to show only records where the Probability is greater than 30%"
Error = "Reports does appear to be filtered to show only records where the probability is greater than 30%".

I thought that was the point?  A little help please oh almighty Salesforce Gurus....
Hi All,

Possibly I'm being a little dense here, but I am receiving an error message in this Trailhead which seems contradictory to the challenge itself:-

Requirement = "Filter the report to show only records where the Probability is greater than 30%"
Error = "Reports does appear to be filtered to show only records where the probability is greater than 30%".

I thought that was the point?  A little help please oh almighty Salesforce Gurus....
Trailhead seems to not be working well today.  It isn't recording my completed challenges and now is saying that I need to log in, but then won't let me do so.  Any idea?