• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all

I have an requirement that i will give OWD:Private for a record but i want to share this record with my role subordinates

Thanks In Advance
Sampath Palli
Hi all
I have an requirement that i will give the OWD:Private for a record but i want to access this record remaining all users in our organization how we achive this?
Hi all

I have an requirement that i want to send dirth day greating message every day to  customer who are having birth day on contact object or my custom object like customer__C

How i achive this requirement? Can i use time depended Workflow or write E-mail services using Apex class? Can we write it in trigger?

Thanks In Advance
Sampath Palli
Hi all

I want to develop a crm project for construction companies which is i want to track the leads from external system and upload in to salesforce objects and the qualified leads are converted into contacts and accounts and also track the how many leads are converted into opportunities and how many opportunities are converted into contacts and accounts. I want to create reports on this lead convertion. 
How we make leads duplicate data cleaning

To achive this where i need to focus.
what key points or any tips or suggestions.

Thanks in Advance
Sampath
Hai all

I have an requirememnt to create field update action using workflow rule

For example i have two custom objects like Credit card and payment .both are having Master-Detail relationship means  here credit card object is parent and payment object is child

When i enter Amount in payment object ammount field it automatically update the limit filed in credit card object i have write the formula like this but it's throw errorCheck this Clip
Hi all

I have an requirement that i will give OWD:Private for a record but i want to share this record with my role subordinates

Thanks In Advance
Sampath Palli
Hi all

I have an requirement that i want to send dirth day greating message every day to  customer who are having birth day on contact object or my custom object like customer__C

How i achive this requirement? Can i use time depended Workflow or write E-mail services using Apex class? Can we write it in trigger?

Thanks In Advance
Sampath Palli
Hi all

I want to develop a crm project for construction companies which is i want to track the leads from external system and upload in to salesforce objects and the qualified leads are converted into contacts and accounts and also track the how many leads are converted into opportunities and how many opportunities are converted into contacts and accounts. I want to create reports on this lead convertion. 
How we make leads duplicate data cleaning

To achive this where i need to focus.
what key points or any tips or suggestions.

Thanks in Advance
Sampath