• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where i need to limit leads being shown in the lead homepage to 50 records based on the lead score for all reps. Every day a rep will get nearly 200 leads, but we want to show the reps only 50 records based on lead score (A to D - ascending order).

This is on the standard lead object. Can this be achieved through configuration? 
  • September 27, 2018
AND( 
OR ( 
(OwnerId = '0050K000008w8dA'), 
(OwnerId = '00528000003hxZN')), 
EndDate = Today()    
)

Hi All,

I have created a time trigger workflow to notify campaign owners (few listed users) once the campaign is ended after 1 days and final notification after 3 days.
- This is the workflow condition :
- created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria 
-Workflow formula :
AND( 
OR ( 
EndDate = Today()    
)

- Then created time trigger: 1 - Days - After - Campaign: EndDate 
- One more time trigger created for 3 days final notification.
- Then Workflow Action - New Email Alert - Added the template and selected  Owner in the Recipient Type.

I created a test campaign with End date today and checked the time-based workflow under Monitor and when I search with the workflow name it's showing up the Scheduled notification time. 

My concern is : 
-Will the existing campaign trigger if the end date reaches today, without a campaign being edited? If no, can you please suggest?
-There is a time lag between countries, how will the notification go time zone is different?

Thanks for your Help!!

I want to restrict the user to select valid start date when users clone campaign. Start date should be >= Today()

Can some one help with the rule?
Hi All,

I have defined some pick values on campaign object and when I create campaign manually I am forced to use only the defined pick values. But i have seen record where some values do not match the defined pick values. Are there records created using data loader? I created a record using data loader and found we can insert values which are not part of pick values/own values. In that case how to restrict this like while creating it should be validated the values getting inserted with the pick values and for a mismatch, it should error out. Can anyone please suggest?

Thanks!!!

Hi All,

I have custom lookup account on quote object. It has to autopopulate the standard account lookup field on quote or account value from opportunity.

Any suggestions?

Hi All,

I have created an custom lookup Account field and added a filter on it on Quote object. I want to auto populate the standard Account Lookup field value on quote to this custom lookup field or Opportunity Account field value to this Custom lookup field.

Can some one help?
I have Created a flow to generate order from quote, when the quote status changes to Accepted. Flow is invoked using process builder on quote obj, when quote Status is Accepted the flow will trigger and create an order.
Problem is order gets created on quote page. I want the finish location to be new order page. Is there a way to set finish location in process builder or flows?
AND( 
OR ( 
EndDate = Today()    
)

Hi All,

I have created a time trigger workflow to notify campaign owners (few listed users) once the campaign is ended after 1 days and final notification after 3 days.
- This is the workflow condition :
- created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria 
-Workflow formula :
AND( 
OR ( 
EndDate = Today()    
)

- Then created time trigger: 1 - Days - After - Campaign: EndDate 
- One more time trigger created for 3 days final notification.
- Then Workflow Action - New Email Alert - Added the template and selected  Owner in the Recipient Type.

I created a test campaign with End date today and checked the time-based workflow under Monitor and when I search with the workflow name it's showing up the Scheduled notification time. 

My concern is : 
-Will the existing campaign trigger if the end date reaches today, without a campaign being edited? If no, can you please suggest?
-There is a time lag between countries, how will the notification go time zone is different?

Thanks for your Help!!

I want to restrict the user to select valid start date when users clone campaign. Start date should be >= Today()

Can some one help with the rule?